💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

BLACKPINK’s New Single Features Selena Gomez

POPARTHD

Featured Posts

Anderson123

Well, not really a fan of Selena’s music but could be interesting. They’ve made songs with Dua Lipa and Gaga now so this is good for Blackpink. They’re getting some recognition over here and allows them to get more people to know about them. 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jose P
2 hours ago, Doot said:

Did I miss the memo?

Why is everyone hating on Selena Gomez?

As an artist she’s just mediocre, boring, and bland. Can’t sing, can’t write, can’t perform. So to go from rumors that Ariana was going to be the feature, to Selena it’s just hilarious :laughga:

BabyMario44
1 hour ago, Daylight Jokers said:

her soft voice would fit right in with the group

Selena CANT sing. Have you heard the song "A Year Without Rain" studio version? Its a final studio version of a song with unbearable, weak, pathetic vocals. SHES A TERRIBLE SINGER.

I STAN FOR TALENT

Pennywise
9 minutes ago, BabyMario44 said:

Selena CANT sing. Have you heard the song "A Year Without Rain" studio version? Its a final studio version of a song with unbearable, weak, pathetic vocals. SHES A TERRIBLE SINGER.

Are you a ten year old Justin Bieber fan or something? Because you sound like that :billie:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

BabyMario44
3 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Are you a ten year old Justin Bieber fan or something? Because you sound like that :billie:

I hate the hell out of JB 

I STAN FOR TALENT

ELECTROHEART

Mmhh

5eebc2bda34aba9d86244ca472be9666a694be2e

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Pennywise
2 minutes ago, BabyMario44 said:

I hate the hell out of JB 

Gurl why do you actively hate people, do it like the gheys and loathe them secretly, it's much less tiring :huntyga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Admin
1 hour ago, BabyMario44 said:

I HATE Selena 

2 hours ago, BabyMario44 said:

Selena is TRASH 👎👎👎👎 :saladga:

I want a BLACKPINK X BRITNEY collab!! :lolly:

24 minutes ago, BabyMario44 said:

Banned

Teletubby

BLACKPINK’s label asks fans to wait for confirmation of a featured artist in an upcoming single

After news of BLACKPINK’s upcoming single with a featured artist, fans tried to figure out who would be on the track. YG Entertainment responded that it is currently “difficult to confirm” who the artist would be and asked fans to wait for the official announcement.

“difficult to confirm” 
So maybe it's Gaga and they try to contact her and ask if she is still interested but she doesn't response:ladyhaha:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Archived