Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Folklore has now sold 500,000 units in the USA

TheArcher

Featured Posts

LaLuna
45 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

I’ll never understand how people are so obsessed with artists sales. Like I get you wanna see your fav do well but today #buycardigan was trending and people were posting pics and videos of themselves buying many copies. :laughga:

Ah, a question for the ages. Stan culture, I guess, living vicariously and getting a sense of accomplishment through your fav, that kind of stuff. What can you do

It Is What It Is Dont Care GIF by AwesomenessTV

TheArcher
5 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

Fair enough, and you have every right to be a fan. If her music makes you happy, that's all that matters, but personally I can't bring myself to like her music. I don't know much about her as a person but her music does absolutely nothing for me. Who knows, maybe one day :vegas:

praying for your soul 🙇‍♂️

LaLuna
1 minute ago, TheArcher said:

praying for your soul 🙇‍♂️

My soul is fine, thank you very much :vegas:

2School4Cool
8 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

Fair enough, and you have every right to be a fan. If her music makes you happy, that's all that matters, but personally I can't bring myself to like her music. I don't know much about her as a person but her music does absolutely nothing for me. Who knows, maybe one day :vegas:

That’s fair too, to each their own. Everyone has different taste :).

See The Best In Everyone

macca
17 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

I agree with you. So happy for her but I REALLY don’t get it. I find her very irritating and unlikable. And she kinda looks like a mouse :green: the cutesy country girl next door thing severely irritates me I like my stars with some EDGE and badass grit. 
I’m also really really not a fan of folk and country music (Joanne doesn’t exist to me) and a lot of her songs have the same theme (exs, love) which gets tired. 

I have to admit I did enjoy the reputation and lover path she WAS going down. Still found her extremely unlikable though. 

Credit where credits due - she is definitely somehow slaying the game!

Archived