💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did the Feud W/ Taylor Ruin Katy's Career?

RRR

Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dutchyguy
On 7/27/2020 at 11:31 PM, Reject False Icons said:

I agree she went over the top with that annoying attitude 
but Celine Dion is much more goofy and annoying why is nobody complaining about her 

With Celine its the contrast between her songs (serious and often deep) and her personality (goofy and fun).. and that makes her so fun actually! People are often surprised by it.

27monster27
On 7/27/2020 at 5:30 PM, Agunimon said:

Going from this:

Screen-Shot-2020-07-27-at-5-30-02-PM.png

To this:

Screen-Shot-2020-07-27-at-5-29-40-PM.png

Did.

I still don't get why people got so mad at her over a haircut. She looks really pretty in the bottom pictures. Then again, Adam Levine also got called "cringy" for a haircut, and nothing happened to him. The misogyny in this world is horrible. 

he/him/his

Damon

definitely a part of her decay but not even close to be the nain reason, she did it to herself during witness imo, it was a hard era for her

... and now i just sit in silence.

boyerased

More than the hair it was just something inevitable and she has to pay for because of what her career was pre-Witness. By late Prism era you can already see the cracks. With anything post-Dark Horse not landing. She didn’t invest on artistry which unfortunately is expected on pop girls who are getting older. Bland singles from Witness, an image which showed no growth, suddenly getting political and of course losing sexiness dented her career. 

Putang Ina Mo

I think her feud has an added factor, but I think it did not completely caused her decline.

I FÜCKING LOVE KATY but let's be real, she was so erratic and cringeworthy during the Witness era (plus the controversies regarding her remarks towards mental health, her American Idol kissing incident, and her failed desperate attempt to be "trendy" or "in" that made her look like a soccer mom in midlife crisis).

my username says it all đŸ‡”đŸ‡­

Agunimon
3 hours ago, 27monster27 said:

I still don't get why people got so mad at her over a haircut. She looks really pretty in the bottom pictures. Then again, Adam Levine also got called "cringy" for a haircut, and nothing happened to him. The misogyny in this world is horrible. 

idk. I don't care about a celebrities hair, but unlike Gaga for example, she rose to popularity in the general public with a lot of it being her sex appeal. A lot of the general public does not find short hair on a woman to be attractive.

js4754394o9823
On 7/27/2020 at 11:31 PM, Gimme More said:

this and the fact she is very unlikeable

her constant mental health 'jokes' about Britney put me off her - she's quite disgusting really.

and there's lots more

I mean, yeah it's bad, but cmon.

She was struggling a lot mentally.

It's her family fault, not her that she's insensitive to this topic, they put all of this in her head and she's clearly trying to learn more and be better to the world and to herself. No one is perfectly aware and woke after being raised by fanatics and jesus freaks.

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

js4754394o9823

And that's the thing.

People were mad at me for calling Taylor opressed as a woman, even tho she's rich.

But what happened to Katy is a clear example that unlike men, woman can just change HER HAIR and loose everything, or even better, just get older and no one is going to care anymore.

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

FentyGa

nope, it was her music and image change. her demographic as a popstar was little kids and pre teens, who aren’t particularly interested in witness

Reject False Icons

I said something in July and now I’m being quoted :messga:

the clown really comes back to bite :trollga:

Noir

I think there's a lot of factors in Katy's career downfall, she was never going to be popular forever. 

• HausOfMark locked this topic

Archived