music news

Dua Lipa - Levitating Ft. Madonna and Missy Elliot August 14

LadariousGarage

Featured Posts

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dominic

If you asked me a few weeks ago I would have said who cares but that Hallucinate MV actually redeemed my faith in this album. I absolutely hate disco and hate that Dua jumped on that hype but I'm so excited to see what video she brings next with this collab :party:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

SchwineLove

Levitating is actually a perfect Madonna song. I can imagine hearing her singing the song solo.

Edit : I'm sorry i got mixed between Hallucinate and Levitating. What i mean before is Hallucinate, is a song that actually match Madonna really well.

So this is already a new single, huh? I was thinking it is a remix of Hallucinate, turns out it's another new single rollout with Levitating. Dua is so productive. I wanna know what is in Gaga's head right now 😭😭 Is she depressed or what or navigating herself so she won't do any virtual performance whatsoever. Is she thinking too high of herself of not doing any performance of moral reasons? I just need some clarity. (This could be a whole different thread topic, sorry).

Butters Stotch

The gays are being fed this year, OMG :giveup: it's one announcement behind the other... we love it :nooo:

Gaga, it's your turn.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

SchwineLove
25 minutes ago, Dominic said:

If you asked me a few weeks ago I would have said who cares but that Hallucinate MV actually redeemed my faith in this album. I absolutely hate disco and hate that Dua jumped on that hype but I'm so excited to see what video she brings next with this collab :party:

It's more like Dua created the disco hype

RodeckDanny

THAT'S ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! It's hands down the best song in Future Nostalgia 

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

BABYL0N

One of the best pop songs in a decade can’t wait for the remix! but I don’t know I just can’t imagine Madonna singing it :laughga: 

JusKeepBreathin

Dua keeps feeding the gheys. Gurl, we are the ones that have been "blessed.":legend:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived