💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Countdown to Chromatica Revival

eeaarrllaalloo

Featured Posts

Karen Smith

Just imagine if Gaga will announce something today for real :saladga: Then nobody call us clowns anymore :bradley:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame
1 minute ago, God Control said:

It redirects to her official website

Yeah they made chromaticatv.com to redirect to ladygaga.com a day or two after we found the url and read the website coding. 

eeaarrllaalloo

1 hour

please gaga do something :fatcat:

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

Stef

Y’all counting down on a Saturday ? We :billie:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

God Control
1 minute ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Yeah they made chromaticatv.com to redirect to ladygaga.com a day or two after we found the url and read the website coding. 

So basically the website coding still has the countdown? Is that where you’re looking?

What if this isn’t a thing anymore and rather just left over code for the old counter?

numb the flame
Just now, God Control said:

So basically the website coding still has the countdown? Is that where you’re looking?

What if this isn’t a thing anymore and rather just left over code for the old counter?

The website coding never had a countdown (to my knowledge), however, the ARTPOP app had several countdowns that led to nothing :vegas:

This is all we got from the coding:

God Control
2 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

The website coding never had a countdown (to my knowledge), however, the ARTPOP app had several countdowns that led to nothing :vegas:

This is all we got from the coding:

Thanks for the info

I must be a bit out of touch but is LittleMonsters.com still a thing? This doesn’t seem that different from it.

eeaarrllaalloo
5 minutes ago, Stef said:

Y’all counting down on a Saturday ? We :billie:

this will be the last countdown sadly
tomorrow is a sunday and we all know what that means

eeaarrllaalloo

You guys we can access CTV via Wayback Machine!!
Techy LMs gooo

EDIT: nvm i dont think you can do anything :billie:

numb the flame

Thanks for the info

I must be a bit out of touch but is LittleMonsters.com still a thing? This doesn’t seem that different from it.

LM.com got shutdown, I think the host website (backplane) got shutdown as anything related to backplane doesn't exist now. There is a LM app though that Gaga used when she cancelled the final JWT dates but the app never took off in the same way LM.com did. The app had a few users but everyone just stayed GGD instead of going back to LM.com really. 

God Control
1 minute ago, spamuelbtanner said:

LM.com got shutdown, I think the host website (backplane) got shutdown as anything related to backplane doesn't exist now. There is a LM app though that Gaga used when she cancelled the final JWT dates but the app never took off in the same way LM.com did. The app had a few users but everyone just stayed GGD instead of going back to LM.com really. 

I see. A shame because while I remember long ago the website was a bit toxic, it was still quite an active platform and an app would’ve made it even more popular since people now rarely surf the web from laptops at least the casual social media users. Not sure what another social media platform will do at this point. I guess officially endorsing GGD would be a much more viable option.

Thanks again for the update :hug:

numb the flame

I see. A shame because while I remember long ago the website was a bit toxic, it was still quite an active platform and an app would’ve made it even more popular since people now rarely surf the web from laptops at least the casual social media users. Not sure what another social media platform will do at this point. I guess officially endorsing GGD would be a much more viable option.

Thanks again for the update :hug:

https://techcrunch.com/2016/04/11/too-close-to-the-sun/?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAGNtLXYscMMhqgR4-Z45L8tYa5aMqBldDuq-owaLnYkPP63BXYjh4vPsVjdAJpjIVeyj1eacXsaFapIEKLcEizsUXtt3RDOBkcbH5kCdQR-Jr0PK3l79-Z-09JEUN_-sYYClcY9QjwojO-eA4vIDG7duxDGpPeT0-aBtHai_cTY1

here's the last sort of thing about the startup behind LM.com

GagaEnigma

This site should really be called ClowndownDaily

Who wants to sign a petition? :bear:

Karen Smith
2 minutes ago, GagaEnigma said:

This site should really be called ClowndownDaily

Who wants to sign a petition? :bear:

You don't need to post anything here, if you're rude. Just leave and don't get angry. 

My Name Isnt Alice

I'm shifting my prediction from 0 to 1% :vegas:  

Goodluck :ally:

Archived