Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Tony: Wine and cheese go together like Lady and I!

HausOfMark

Featured Posts

zerojk

I find it cringy everytime he calls her “Lady”... :triggered: it just doesn’t sound right

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster

The way he's promoting C2C more than Gaga is promoting Chromatica :teehee:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Miel

For the love of Christ please let there be another album with them. Hell, even a few more tracks.

3 points in and ready for more

Knife
45 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

Love these two. :wub:
B41r7UKIAAAlru2?format=jpg&name=smallB41r7UVIMAIjwpR?format=jpg&name=900x900

Aw, Tony looks so pretty here. I can just picture him stirring his cute little cauldron. :wub:

Judas Society

I would be happy if she did another album with Tony. we'll see more of her than Chromatica era. :selena:

So C3C will be released this year, that's what she's working on! She doesn't need to promote Chromatica IMO, it already has been released many, many months ago, has a #1 single. Move on! I'm ready for JazzGa!!! :legend:

Fresco

It would not surprise me if Tony invested in a winery and Gaga invested in a cheese producer. Not that I think that would make big money. Both would be a tough slog. :laughga:

An Amazon commercial collab might be fun to watch, something short and fun like they did for Christmas. I wonder if his vocal tone is still there at his mature age. 

But with the covid-19 outbreak in CA it's hard to imagine any new video collabs in the near future. 

giskardsb
20 hours ago, PartySick said:

I'll die if they do another album :bradley: and if they tour again, I'm 100% going

Might be blasphemous around here but I enjoyed the c2c tour ( saw twice) and jazz and piano more than Gagas pop shows.  

Lord Temptation

I hate thinking about it, but Tony is 94 so time is of the essence Lady, make it happen gurl :pray:

homomo

Honestly, I’d totally be here for another Jazz album this autumn/winter.

I basically play C2C nonstop from September through December. Would love more of that to add to the playlists.

Archived