tenor.gif

It goes to Bye? Well, at least it's not for me :trollga:

He/him/his

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EuphoricVibez
8 hours ago, Sour Candy said:

Agree. I love Alice but it's too dark. When I heard it for the first time, it reminded me MTN a lot. Radio won't eat it up. So #52-#95-OUT is the most realistic variant. The best solution is to release the deluxe version with a new single :yennefer:

Gaga's had dark sounding singles on the radio, especially Bad Romance, and they turned out well, so I don't see why that would be so bad. :ohwell: However, #52-#95-OUT is unlikely. You can convince yourselves it is, but Alice would be a return to Gaga's dark side if you know what I mean.

He/him/his

yes and
34 minutes ago, EuphoricVibez said:

Gaga's had dark sounding singles on the radio, especially Bad Romance, and they turned out well, so I don't see why that would be so bad. :ohwell: However, #52-#95-OUT is unlikely. You can convince yourselves it is, but Alice would be a return to Gaga's dark side if you know what I mean.

BR is hardly different from the Fame tracks produced by RedOne. Even though, if the song is really ''dark sounding'', it has lyrics about love that are GP-reliable, while Alice is super depressive. 
I like this song and want this to be a hit, but it just won't happen.  

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

My Name Isnt Alice
1 minute ago, Sour Candy said:

BR is hardly different from the Fame tracks produced by RedOne. Even though, if the song is really ''dark sounding'', it has lyrics about love that are GP-reliable, while Alice is super depressive. 
I like this song and want this to be a hit, but it just won't happen.  

Billie's formula :ally:

buzzkill

Alice can have pretty decent numbers, with good promo and new merch + a great video (hyped with a remix, maybe?)

JANNNNEEEEEEEE

MAYBE us Monsters who are followed by Gaga should message her and ask be much easier than seeing all these rumors but of course she gets sooooo many messages so wouldnt be able to reply 

EuphoricVibez
1 hour ago, buzzkill said:

Alice can have pretty decent numbers, with good promo and new merch + a great video (hyped with a remix, maybe?)

That would be a perfect idea

He/him/his

EuphoricVibez
2 hours ago, My Name Isnt Alice said:

Billie's formula :ally:

Maybe Billie should be on a remix of Alice :trollga:

He/him/his

Gagadonna

That would be the perfect occasion to make a Wonderland-themed music video. I've been waiting for this since Poker Face :flutter: 

and maybe feature another artist as a remix ? I would love to see Gwen Stefani on it.

808Dream

I'd prefer Sine From Above, but it's still a good choice. 

I hate songs with abrupt end or beginnings mixed with intros, so I'd love to have a clear radio edit of my favourite track Sine From Above. 

EuphoricVibez
12 minutes ago, lorekarma said:

I'd prefer Sine From Above, but it's still a good choice. 

I hate songs with abrupt end or beginnings mixed with intros, so I'd love to have a clear radio edit of my favourite track Sine From Above. 

I'm sure @Doot would approve of this too :vegas: Personally, I'd love for Sine From Above to be the closer single. It would be perfect!

He/him/his

not a french fry
On 7/26/2020 at 10:57 AM, Mr S said:

I'll never understand why you guys think this can be a single. This will flop faster than Perfect Illusion. The song has Artp0p vibes all over it. That may not be a bad thing for us, but the GP will say NO with a capital N and O.

Yeah all of my hetero vanilla friends think it’s too weird. I think the majority of the GP will feel the same way.

social experiment gone wrong

Daenerys

Have we talked about how billboard has a placeholder link to Alice as well? 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Monsieur D

It seems like a good option...

But I personally believe Free Woman is more radio friendly than any other song on Chromatica :enigma:

BUT.... the third single is meant to be Sour Candy... that song screams worldwide hit. 

EuphoricVibez
3 hours ago, Daenerys said:

Have we talked about how billboard has a placeholder link to Alice as well? 

Omg, what? So it might actually be the 3rd single after all! :messga:

He/him/his

Archived