Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Alice is Chromatica's 3rd single

EuphoricVibez

Featured Posts

AModSquad

In terms of popularity on streaming etc, Alice makes sense. 

Im not sure why Sour Candy didnt get the official release treatment? Huge hit potentially especially when youve got gaga fans and blackp fans joining forces.

All that said, its such a weird time for single and video releases, ugh.  Especially for an album like Chormatica - the sonics just dont lend itself to quarantine home made videos. ugh. annoyed.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EuphoricVibez
1 hour ago, AModSquad said:

In terms of popularity on streaming etc, Alice makes sense. 

Im not sure why Sour Candy didnt get the official release treatment? Huge hit potentially especially when youve got gaga fans and blackp fans joining forces.

All that said, its such a weird time for single and video releases, ugh.  Especially for an album like Chormatica - the sonics just dont lend itself to quarantine home made videos. ugh. annoyed.

Well, hopefully, some of these songs get the justice they deserve

He/him/his

EuphoricVibez
4 hours ago, Jose Alberto said:

I still think that the third single will be Sour Candy (in September).

I'd love for Sour Candy to become a single

He/him/his

MonsterofFame

Alice is single potential, but not right now. It's too dark and slow for a summer single. 

Sour Candy would be perfect right now... it has that club / poolside synth in it, and the hype has been there with the K-Pop fans. There's a reason they released a lyric video for it.

I think they're waiting for it to be safe to film a proper music video before SC gets the single treatment, but the hype could be dead by then.

Animal Claws
On 7/28/2020 at 4:24 AM, EuphoricVibez said:

The only thing that's delulu is thinking that Alice wouldn't make it to the top 100 :trollga: Now that is true delusion

It would definitely reach Hot 100 but it would serve a G.U.Y. chart run type. Radios won't eat it up. 

Alice would've worked as lead single only.

EuphoricVibez
23 hours ago, Animal Claws said:

It would definitely reach Hot 100 but it would serve a G.U.Y. chart run type. Radios won't eat it up. 

Well, it already reached #84 as an album track, so it definitely reached the Hot 100. I imagine it would do a lot better than that if it became a single

He/him/his

Animal Claws
17 minutes ago, EuphoricVibez said:

Well, it already reached #84 as an album track, so it definitely reached the Hot 100. I imagine it would do a lot better than that if it became a single

More like #52-#95-OUT :bear:

EuphoricVibez
7 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

More like #52-#95-OUT :bear:

highly doubt that, lol :zilla:

He/him/his

Animal Claws
1 minute ago, EuphoricVibez said:

highly doubt that, lol :zilla:

G.U.Y. and MTN tease :bear:

EuphoricVibez
8 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

G.U.Y. and MTN tease :bear:

You and I, and Paparazzi tease** :firega:

He/him/his

EuphoricVibez
Just now, Oranjella Marquise said:

Nope. It's 911.

We can only wish

He/him/his

EuphoricVibez
On 7/29/2020 at 12:51 PM, MonsterofFame said:

Alice is single potential, but not right now. It's too dark and slow for a summer single. 

Sour Candy would be perfect right now... it has that club / poolside synth in it, and the hype has been there with the K-Pop fans. There's a reason they released a lyric video for it.

I think they're waiting for it to be safe to film a proper music video before SC gets the single treatment, but the hype could be dead by then.

I hope Sour Candy gets the single treatment too. It's absolutely perfect for the radio

He/him/his

EuphoricVibez
On 7/29/2020 at 12:53 PM, Animal Claws said:

You have a good point, but Alice could still work as a single

He/him/his

Archived