Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Alice is Chromatica's 3rd single

EuphoricVibez

Featured Posts

EuphoricVibez
6 hours ago, Animal Claws said:

I love Alice but let's not be delulu :yennefer:

The only thing that's delulu is thinking that Alice wouldn't make it to the top 100 :trollga: Now that is true delusion

He/him/his

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EuphoricVibez
8 hours ago, polishmonster said:

Actually, i like the idea of Alice as a 3rd single with 'short movie' including two more songs (Enigma + SIne From Above). But please do not SKIP on Babylon. This song has such a hit-potential! Make it a final Chromatica single (necessarily with MV tho!)

Me too! I'd love for Babylon to become a single

He/him/his

jacs vs looser
15 hours ago, Noir said:

No.1... on the Bubbling Under Charts here we come 

The song already charted inside the top 100, it's the only non-single besides Sourcandy to do so. 

EuphoricVibez
12 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

The song already charted inside the top 100, it's the only non-single besides Sourcandy to do so. 

Exactly. Sour Candy debuted at #33 as a promo single, and Alice debuted at #84, so they're wrong on that anyways

He/him/his

jackoajl

I think the smart move is to release the demo version of "Free Woman" as third single and the Haus Labs version of "Babylon" as fourth single. That way she can release merch with the digital single to increase sales and fans have to streams/buy these new versions so it can count on BB100.

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

My Name Isnt Alice
6 minutes ago, jackoajl said:

I think the smart move is to release the demo version of "Free Woman" as third single and the Haus Labs version of "Babylon" as fourth single. That way she can release merch with the digital single to increase sales and fans have to streams/buy these new versions so it can count on BB100.

It's a fan service move :trollga:

CHROMATICON
1 hour ago, jacs vs looser said:

It charted because it was the album's opener tho, same with Free Woman getting a lot of streams because it comes right aftee Rain On Me. The only song that is popular by itself is 911 because of the transition between the interlude and the song itself, but it would not work at all as a single. 

The only songs I can really see eventually becoming a single are Free Woman, Plastic Doll is so good too, it's the most straight up pop song on the album with a powerful chorus and the lyrics are straight forward too. Babylon could work only if it goes viral for whatever reason, but it's also too gay for radio and I doubt any straight will be singing "strut it out, walk a mile" :bradley: I realized this album is really femenine, it really is Gaga's most introspective project as a woman. 

jacs vs looser
1 hour ago, CHROMATICON said:

It charted because it was the album's opener tho, same with Free Woman getting a lot of streams because it comes right aftee Rain On Me. The only song that is popular by itself is 911 because of the transition between the interlude and the song itself, but it would not work at all as a single. 

The only songs I can really see eventually becoming a single are Free Woman, Plastic Doll is so good too, it's the most straight up pop song on the album with a powerful chorus and the lyrics are straight forward too. Babylon could work only if it goes viral for whatever reason, but it's also too gay for radio and I doubt any straight will be singing "strut it out, walk a mile" :bradley: I realized this album is really femenine, it really is Gaga's most introspective project as a woman. 

Please don't Rain On Me.mp3 I really want Alice as a single to happen :giveup:. Anyhow, I know Babylon is very popular in the fanbase, but I also don't see it succeeding with the GP. 

I think Free Woman is super radio friendly, but I'm just not hyped for it. I love Plastic Doll tho, I wish we at least get a full version of that visual Skrillex shared. 

Franch Toast

Can it pull Chromatica out of this alive? :trollga:

She/Her/Hers

Roxanne

I 'd prefer Replay, Enigma or 911 ...

BUT  :ally:

Alice is good choice too .

I hope it's not Free Woman  :triggered::triggered:

Donny Winter

I still think Sour Candy should be the next single. Not only would it capitalize on the hype BLACKPINK has created, but it is super radio-friendly.

A hybrid can withstand these things / my heart can beat with bricks and strings

QueenChromatix

Alice can have video (actually it should have visuals - it would slay!), but there's no need to release it as offical single. It won't be successful on the charts, but with the video it's peak position may go higher than #84 in US or #29 in UK (which is quite good for a non-single album track)

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

Archived