💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Alice is Chromatica's 3rd single

EuphoricVibez

Featured Posts

Sherry
1 minute ago, Rio said:

Catchiest most hit-worthy song on the album, after Rain On Me (Alice). FW is generic and Kygo-sounding - just doesn't sound like something the gp would play. It sounds like a tropical house song from 2015.

i can literally see FW barely cracking the top 20

GP loves Generic songs :neyde: That's why I call them Generic Public not General Public :bon: and by the way, FW is 100% better than the mainstream trash these days. 

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suspiria
6 hours ago, Jose P said:

Y’all talking about GP and appeal and all that, and I really don’t give a damn all I want is a music video for the song. If it flops harder than Smile I don’t care, at least we would have a video :haroon:

Is it even possible to flop harder than Smile?:bear:

NewUsername
19 hours ago, Mr S said:

I'll never understand why you guys think this can be a single. This will flop faster than Perfect Illusion. The song has Artp0p vibes all over it. That may not be a bad thing for us, but the GP will say NO with a capital N and O.

and I don't understand how others are so sure it wouldn't work?

It's very typical pop, with a very melodic chorus -> radio friendly

holy scheisse
1 hour ago, Rio said:

Catchiest most hit-worthy song on the album, after Rain On Me (Alice). FW is generic and Kygo-sounding - just doesn't sound like something the gp would play. It sounds like a tropical house song from 2015.

i can literally see FW barely cracking the top 20

... Kay I didn't mention free woman idk why you're quoting me on it

Frankenstein

Stupid Love

Rain On Me

Alice

Replay

These seem like the obvious singles to me. 

Kattys

Free Woman would be the best next move. This song slaps hard in car, it's perfect for radio. :lolly:

hankhatesyouall

Alice is the only correct choice. 

The album highlight. 

911 should be the fourth single. 

EuphoricVibez
5 hours ago, Sherry1411 said:

GP loves Generic songs :neyde: That's why I call them Generic Public not General Public :bon: and by the way, FW is 100% better than the mainstream trash these days. 

I agree! The general public have generic taste :vegas:

He/him/his

Mister G

Since the GP was brought up, I feel like that part where she sings “Oh ma-ma-ma, Oh ma-ma-ma,” would be the hook that gets people. For me it reminds me of the “Ma-ma-ma-ma” from Poker Face.

Galactic Mess

If this is true, I hope it does well! With a great video I think it could be a hit. I don’t see radio rejecting it right away as a weird song. The metaphor of chasing your dreams is pretty clear.

voidfigure
5 hours ago, NewUsername said:

and I don't understand how others are so sure it wouldn't work?

It's very typical pop, with a very melodic chorus -> radio friendly

It's not very typical pop, the production sounds nothing like things playing on the radio now (which can be a good thing but no), it misses a verse to be considered a good song by GP (that chews up everything that's traditional pop structured except for shallow, but that song had the emotional value on its side), the robotic vocals are not pleasing to every ear and the "take me home, take me to wonderland" bit is too long. Also, I'm deadly sure GP wouldn't get the song's meaning at all: SL and ROM are way too understandable by mindless teenagers on Spotify rather than an Alice in Wonderland allegory about Gaga's mental health. 

voidfigure
4 hours ago, Frankenstein said:

Stupid Love

Rain On Me

Free Woman 

Fun Tonight 

The real choices for safe airplay that her team will probably decide 

Sepsami

Why? even it it performs well, they're just going to let it bleed out. We're not going to get a better chance than Rain On Me :madge: 

EuphoricVibez
1 hour ago, Mister G said:

Since the GP was brought up, I feel like that part where she sings “Oh ma-ma-ma, Oh ma-ma-ma,” would be the hook that gets people. For me it reminds me of the “Ma-ma-ma-ma” from Poker Face.

Exactly. That part definitely reminds me of Poker Face

He/him/his

Archived