💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Alice is Chromatica's 3rd single

EuphoricVibez

Featured Posts

Karen Smith
8 minutes ago, Bottom said:

why are people so keen to move on to another single, the first 2 singles feel like they haven't even started yet. Fair enough if she pays dust to stupid love but can we atleast carry on with rain on me before moving on to something else. 

How long do you want to carry on with Rom? I mean Rom is here since 2 month so girl, we want fresh 

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rifek
Just now, Mr S said:

The weird talking will remind people of the cringey/weird Gaga from artp0p.

Or about Heavy Metal Lover Gaga who smashed left and right. 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Well... i really hope I’m not getting hyped for nothing once again...:cryga:

But damn, if this is true, I’m so so happy. I really think this choice of 3rd single is ambitious and I’m sure it can have visuals that will blew our mind. And musically it’s just so good, and different from what we have on radio at the moment. Also, the « freed from desire » sample will revive some 90’s nostalgia, I’m totally here for it. It’s so much bolder than « Free woman » or « Plastic Doll », and it has this kind of dark vibe à la TFM. :firega:

This would be the best serve for fans. I don’t care about the charts or GP appreciation at this point, all I need is some visuals, to finally fall into the fantasy that Chromatica is meant to be. Gaga has a vision for this era and album, and i want to believe that this long delay and silence has been an opportunity for her and the Haus to come back with great content.

I hope so much...:bradley:

Justin Drew Bieber

Even tho I hate Alice I’m fine with it being the next single . 

The Z
1 minute ago, Mr S said:

The weird talking will remind people of the cringey/weird Gaga from artp0p.

People only heard Applause and DWUW from ARTPOP, no "weird talking" 

Rifek
Just now, Little99 said:

How long do you want to carry on with Rom? I mean Rom is here since 2 month so girl, we want fresh 

I remember the times when Katy released singles from Teenage Dream every two months and all of them smashed. 

she released 7/12 tracks as singles as I remember well 

those were times :pray:

Karen Smith
1 minute ago, Rifek said:

I remember the times when Katy released singles from Teenage Dream every two months and all of them smashed. 

she released 7/12 tracks as singles as I remember well 

those were times :pray:

Right sis! 

Rifek

I can already see this song getting a lot of Airplay 

Pretty Savage

Alice should've been the lead single but I'm here for it :firega:

Also I really want a music video for Sour Candy even if isn't the third single :giveup:

HeavyMetalLover
Just now, The Enigma said:

Alice should've been the lead single but I'm here for it :firega:

Also I really want a music video for Sour Candy even if isn't the third single :giveup:

I’m happy she saved it for the album tbh. It’s a perfect opening to Chromatica and wouldn’t have the same impact if she released it before.

i don't remember ARTPOP

Rifek

Inb4 Gaga posted that rumour just to check our opinions on the next single choice :udidnt:

The Z
Just now, Rifek said:

Inb4 Gaga posted that rumour just to check our opinions on the next single choice :udidnt:

No, she already has the same daily poll on GGD

MelbHawker

I'd love a MV for Alice... but it's too early 2000's House for radio at the moment. :toofunny:

Archived