• Last Reply
My Name Isnt Alice
1 minute ago, EuphoricVibez said:

I have a mind of a mastermind, omg :enigma:

lady gaga kiss GIF by AMAs

EuphoricVibez
Just now, FentyGa said:

nope:huntyga: that’s the second verse:bear:

The closest thing to a bridge I can think of is the "Take me home, take me to Wonderland, Wonderland" lines near the end of the song :bear:

He/him/his

TimisaMonster

It needs to be...its the only right choice at this point not Bore Candy

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

EuphoricVibez
Just now, TimisaMonster said:

It needs to be...its the only right choice at this point not Bore Candy

I mean, Sour Candy would be perfect as a single too, but it could happen later during the era, and hopefully with a little bit of an extended version

He/him/his

IllusionLover
1 hour ago, Sexxx said:

erm sour candy please 

Accept it Sour Candy was a flop. Let it die.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Karen Smith

Let's hope that Alice music video won't be just dancing with green screen behind. I wish it's something like Gaga falling down and she comes into wonderland which is the Chromatica and it's so pink and scary and she's trying to get out of there :oops: I don't know something like that

IllusionLover
1 minute ago, Little99 said:

Let's hope that Alice music video won't be just dancing with green screen behind. I wish it's something like Gaga falling down and she comes into wonderland which is the Chromatica and it's so pink and scary and she's trying to get out of there :oops: I don't know something like that

I kinda want the video to be inspired on Batwoman's Alice, which is like a dark character based off Alice In Wonderland.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Daylight Jokers

I don't trust this fanbase's judgment on what's GP-friendly or not. A lot of monsters said G.U.Y. was radio-friendly. Same thing  with some people here saying Shallow will flop or will just be a 'moderate cute hit'. :triggered:

My Name Isnt Alice
2 minutes ago, Little99 said:

Rain On Me GIF by Lady Gagai'll take green screen anytime why do you guys hate green screens so much look at this gif

franminervini
1 minute ago, My Name Isnt Alice said:

Rain On Me GIF by Lady Gagai'll take green screen anytime why do you guys hate green screens so much look at this gif

such a look, such a serve, that wig... :bradley:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

Karen Smith
Just now, My Name Isnt Alice said:

I mean rain on me music video is stunning! I live for that but I wish we get something more than dancing. Alice could have very good storyline and have big pottential

My Name Isnt Alice
2 minutes ago, Little99 said:

I mean rain on me music video is stunning! I live for that but I wish we get something more than dancing. Alice could have very good storyline and have big pottential

Yeah I kinda miss a storyline from a Gaga music video 

Archived