💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Alice is Chromatica's 3rd single

EuphoricVibez

Featured Posts

Karen Smith
27 minutes ago, PrinceOfTheStorm said:

Imagine a FW video where she dances on the Chromatica cover dance floor and at the ends she lays down, posing like the cover to close the MV :pray:

Oh Yes, I truly hope that the record cover is from some music video

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Butters Stotch

Honestly, every song on Chromatica would make an excellent single choice :ohwell: whoever says the opposite is lying.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

EuphoricVibez
23 minutes ago, Where is LG7 said:

ahhh  the 3rd single topic that started it alllooking good schitts creek GIF by CBC

Honestly, truly :trollga:

He/him/his

GagaEnigma

I'm here for it ofc, I think that every song from Chromatica is a potential hit except for 911 or Replay JUST because I believe that they wouldn't be accepted by the GP.

EuphoricVibez
2 minutes ago, GagaEnigma said:

I'm here for it ofc, I think that every song from Chromatica is a potential hit except for 911 or Replay JUST because I believe that they wouldn't be accepted by the GP.

911 would be alright, but Replay wouldn't do well. However, Free Woman, Sour Candy, Babylon, and Alice, possibly Sine From Above, would be amazing singles.

He/him/his

Brainiac

My favorite song on the album becoming a single and getting a video? YES PLEASE!!!

MessyTop

There’s not going to be 3rd single. You all need to chill. Every week there’s rumors and nothing happens. She’s probably eating pizza and enjoying Haus labs at the moment. 
 Buy Folklore on ITunes 

HeavyMetalLover
4 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

There’s not going to be 3rd single. You all need to chill. Every week there’s rumors and nothing happens. She’s probably eating pizza and enjoying Haus labs at the moment. 
 Buy Folklore on ITunes 

No :ladyhaha:

i don't remember ARTPOP

EuphoricVibez
11 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Buy Folklore on ITunes 

There's going to be one. We're speaking it into existence :vegas: Now come join the club, lol

He/him/his

POPARTHD

I really can’t see it happening being that Babylon and Free Woman already have videos ready to go but...:bear:

L E O

I know y'all did not just made a 14-pages thread on a single that Twitter users wish will be released? Don't you guys know better by now? :ladyhaha:

LastNight
11 minutes ago, L E O said:

I know y'all did not just made a 14-pages thread on a single that Twitter users wish will be released? Don't you guys know better by now? :ladyhaha:

I don’t think anyone in here believes this is a legit rumour, but it’s actually been a decent discussion about the third single without any real mess or drama (for once)...sometimes it’s fun to just speculate! 

EuphoricVibez
11 minutes ago, L E O said:

I just posted a rumor I saw, and went with it. :trollga: That's why it's under the rumor thread.

He/him/his

Jose P
14 minutes ago, L E O said:

Chill out everyone’s just having fun speculating, that’s why this is after all a Gaga forum :haroon:

L E O
Just now, EuphoricVibez said:

I just posted a rumor I saw, and went with it. :trollga: That's why it's under the rumor thread.

Well it's more wishful thinking from fans than a rumor at this point.

A rumor would be Blade or Mr.S teasing something, some change in her website code, some things like that :ladyhaha: but hey, to each their own!

Archived