Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Alice is Chromatica's 3rd single

EuphoricVibez

Featured Posts

HeavyMetalLover
11 minutes ago, President Biden said:

it’ll flop, count in it. Alice is not GP friendly

Just worry about your polling numbers bicth.

i don't remember ARTPOP

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EuphoricVibez
9 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

I don't trust this fanbase's judgment on what's GP-friendly or not. A lot of monsters said G.U.Y. was radio-friendly. Same thing  with some people here saying Shallow will flop or will just be a 'moderate cute hit'. :triggered:

Me either. Everything they end up saying, it ends up being the complete opposite :zilla:

He/him/his

Bradley

I appreciate the news but there is no source to this. Not even credible insiders.

Lord Temptation
28 minutes ago, MelbHawker said:

I agree re: Free Woman being the safer option between it and Alice because of it's universal, empowering message/groove, though I prefer listening to Alice over Free Woman. :toofunny: 

It's funny, most of the songs Chromatica are so off-trend re: what's on radio. It's not a bad thing, it just makes choosing a single so hard. 

Same i prefer Alice over Free Woman, it’s really quirky yet still a pulsating full-on dance track. Although FW is quite groovy and uplifting and more familiar, which is kinda what people wanna hear right now. 

You’re right about Chromatica being almost the complete opposite of what everyone is streaming. Dance music is meant to be dead. Even all the main/indie pop girls like Charli, Halsey and Rina are all doing that post-tropical electronic chillout kind of music with low BPM.

I guess this proves three times in a row now (four if we include C2C) that Gaga just likes doing what is not expected in pop. 

TINDER

I don't care anything about the chart sucess, that song deserves to be a SINGLE along with Babylon ofcourse, and imagine THE VISUALLSSSSSS!!! I hope she already is done with the video.

I am tinder

StuckInMyMind

Y’all know Alice has been my fave since the album leaked, so I’m totally here for it

HeavyMetalLover
15 minutes ago, My Name Isnt Alice said:

Yeah I kinda miss a storyline from a Gaga music video 

I’d be happy watching her fall down a hole for 3 minutes at this point. :deadbanana:

i don't remember ARTPOP

2 hours ago, NFRockwell said:

Coming to dethrone GUY :bear:

What a hardcore dethrone that would be :bear:

2 hours ago, FentyGa said:

i wonder if there’ll be a radio edit or something, idk how that second verse would do, plus there’s no bridge, idk

The second verse IS the bridge, it doesn’t have a second verse and just goes straight to the bridge :) 

Guest vivre sa vie

Babylon or SC, anything else is delusional fan-made choice! :bye:

I can also see her realeasing Sine From Above as the last single coz she loves Elton

Smother Em Eh

I’m here for it but I won’t believe it until Gaga actually confirms it herself. 

What a unique and magical song to be a single. Songs like Aura are SHOOK! Haha:legend:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived