Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga Song You Can't Listen Anymore

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Red Velvet
6 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I don't hate them, I really enjoy them, but ARTPOP and Enigma have really been "off" imo recently

To be honest, at this time and age, the atmosphere seems to be sadder, that's why some upbeat songs aren't quite our taste for the moment.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy
2 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Come to Mama, Grigio Girls, FOHL, Americano, Dope, Gypsy, most of The Fame non-singles. I listened to Jewels And Drugs a few days ago and that was a whole spiritual experience. But apart from that, I don’t usually listen to it. 

I also can't listen to CTM, the vocals :bear:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Sneaky Oliver
1 minute ago, Aarghya said:

Well I have been avoiding it ever since Joanne era herself :bear:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Reality
8 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I don't hate them, I really enjoy them, but ARTPOP and Enigma have really been "off" imo recently

I don't agree with you with ARTPOP, but definitely with Enigma. It's weird cause on my first listen, Enigma was one of my favorites, but now I just can't really get into it. I still listen to it sometimes because I feel bad about listening to almost every other song on Chromatica and not Enigma, but I'm certainly not doing it cause I really enjoy the song :giveup: 

🃏🖤👹

Anveeroy
2 minutes ago, Galvon said:

Yes I heard it too manny times. But it's more the dialogue before that I can't hear anymore.

I listen to ARUTW when I feel emotional :hor:

Anveeroy
Just now, Sneaky Oliver said:

Well I have been avoiding it ever since Joanne era herself :bear:

A reverse Joannian expedition:bear:

Reality
2 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

The vocals are great on CTM :awkney: 

Tbh, it's one of her most underrated songs. Along with like half of Joanne :ohwell:

🃏🖤👹

Anveeroy
4 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I don't agree with you with ARTPOP, but definitely with Enigma. It's weird cause on my first listen, Enigma was one of my favorites, but now I just can't really get into it. I still listen to it sometimes because I feel bad about listening to almost every other song on Chromatica and not Enigma, but I'm certainly not doing it cause I really enjoy the song :giveup: 

Enigma was my favorite for the first month, the later month it dropped to #6 position :bear: 

Anveeroy
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

The vocals are great on CTM :awkney: 

Tbh, it's one of her most underrated songs. Along with like half of Joanne :ohwell:

Vocals are great, but not the execution. Not Gagi's fault; I would say the mixing. 

KatieJudasGaga4
6 minutes ago, BLACKPINK said:

To be honest, at this time and age, the atmosphere seems to be sadder, that's why some upbeat songs aren't quite our taste for the moment.

This may be it, but I literally get up and dance when ROM, 1000 Doves and Stupid Love comes on. I just feel like these 2 songs get emptier as time goes. I don't hate them by any means, but Enigma might become my least favorite song on Chromatica. It used to be Sour Candy and then Alice, but I can actually dance and sing along to these two songs while with Enigma, I adore the bridge and the vocals after the bridge, but everything before feels kinda empty.

Reality
Just now, Aarghya said:

Enigma was my favorite for the first month, the later month is dropped to #6 position :bear: 

It honestly dropped from being a Top 5 to a Bottom 3 for me. 

I think the reason why I don't really connect with the song is that the chorus is really lackluster. I guess I have the same problem with Enigma that a lot of people have with Fun Tonight: the song builds up, but then just goes nowhere. At least with FT, it makes sense. She's building up herself for a fun night, but then it turns out she's not having fun tonight (i.e. "this momen'ts hijacked my plans").

With Enigma, there's no such reason why the chorus couldn't be bigger. Especially when you build it up so much with that amazing pre-chorus. 

🃏🖤👹

The Z

I can still listen to them but I'm tired of nearly all of them, minus a few from ASIB. 

I just get tired quicky, especially witg loud songs

Reality
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

This may be it, but I literally get up and dance when ROM, 1000 Doves and Stupid Love comes on. I just feel like these 2 songs get emptier as time goes. I don't hate them by any means, but Enigma might become my least favorite song on Chromatica. It used to be Sour Candy and then Alice, but I can actually dance and sing along to these two songs while with Enigma, I adore the bridge and the vocals after the bridge, but everything before it feels, empty.

I literally couldn't agree more with this statement :giveup:

SC, Alice, and Enigma are all in my bottom 3 :giveup: 

🃏🖤👹

Anveeroy
Just now, M Monstre said:

It honestly dropped from being a Top 5 to a Bottom 3 for me. 

I think the reason why I don't really connect with the song is that the chorus is really lackluster. I guess I have the same problem with Enigma that a lot of people have with Fun Tonight: the song builds up, but then just goes nowhere. At least with FT, it makes sense. She's building up herself for a fun night, but then it turns out she's not having fun tonight (i.e. "this momen'ts hijacked my plans").

With Enigma, there's no such reason why the chorus couldn't be bigger. Especially when you build it up so much with that amazing pre-chorus. 

I'm quite sure Gaga would do justice to Enigma in Live at the tours. She sometimes force me to like the songs for her live performances! 

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I can still listen to them but I'm tired of nearly all of them, minus a few from ASIB. 

I just get tired quicky, especially witg loud songs

So, Joanne is your favorite? :bear:

Archived