Gaga Song You Can't Listen Anymore

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Z
8 hours ago, monster said:

Imagine using a female power anthem in something so degrading to women :ladyhaha:

It's degrading to YOU. If they chose to do it, how is that degrading? I mean, it's their body, they can do whatever they want with it:shrug:

But yeah, I always thought that Hey Girl (which I LOVE) sounded like a song from an old p0rn video

The Z
15 minutes ago, Tom Hardy said:

Can't listen to "Hey Girl" song. It gives me depressing vibes. :saladga:

Depressing? Why? 

Is it because of a personal memory, or is it because for some reason, you find its sound to be sad? 

PartySick
9 hours ago, Pennywise said:

What it deserves :ally:

Imagine if poor taste was wp'able :enigma:

You'd be banned faster than you can say "Hey Girl sucks" :enigma:

🖤

Jose P

Like half of Joanne. It’s just so bland and meh. First half is amazing, second half is pure fodder.

Tom Hardy
Just now, KEVIN STEVE said:

Depressing? Why? 

Is it because of a personal memory, or is it because for some reason, you find its sound to be sad? 

The sound of the song sounds depressing to me. 

Mrbirthday

Sinner's Prayer. I feel like I'm just not in the mood to listen to that song. I really like the Joanne album, but that song is kinda unmemorable for me.

2 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

It's degrading to YOU. If they chose to do it, how is that degrading? I mean, it's their body, they can do whatever they want with it:shrug:

But yeah, I always thought that Hey Girl (which I LOVE) sounded like a song from an old p0rn video

Not just to me, many women also find it to be degrading. In those days, women working in **** did not get treated properly.

The Z
1 minute ago, monster said:

Not just to me, many women also find it to be degrading. In those days, women working in **** did not get treated properly.

I mean, you're obviously not the only one who has this vision, but I think we shouldn't judge anyone that way. Men or woman or "theys". 

After all, what someone does with their body is none of our business and if they enjoy it, as long as it's safe, it's good for them

ELECTROHEART

Just Dance

Poker Face

Bad Romance

Shallow

I overplayed it and now Idk why but I don't feel anything when I listen to these

:duck:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Franch Toast
13 hours ago, Smcgibben said:

Hey Girl because the production is lowkey 70’s p*rn music and Dope because it’s so sad

OMG yes, you hit the nail on the head about what bothers me regarding "Hey Girl." It really is 70s **** music. :billie: (Florence's vocals still are amazing though.) 

I do love "Dope" though. 

She/Her/Hers

raragaga

jewels n drugs.. but you said "anymore," which implies that i've listened to the song all the way through. and that's not the case :ladyhaha:

xoxo

Chromatica Island

None, I still love her music, guess I'm boring lmao.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Archived