💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga Song You Can't Listen Anymore

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Smcgibben said:

Hey Girl because the production is lowkey 70’s p*rn music and Dope because it’s so sad

Imagine using a female power anthem in something so degrading to women :ladyhaha:

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Irrelevant

TEA because she never released it  :fatcat:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

GagaEnigma

Telephone. I barely listen to it now but it used to be my fav song when I was 10 :music:

Poker Face also, but I love to hear it live tho

nodandsmile

"Dope" and I actually love the song!!! but It reminds me of when she was at her lowest (even tho she's a warrior and is in a much better place now  :kara:

I can't listen to it without crying and I don't cry easily!!!

C1trus

Paparazzi. I don't like how her voice were processed in that song. Actually, most of The Fame except for JD, PF, and Starstruck.

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Chromatography

hey girl, plastic doll, jnd, swine, dwuw because the only version on spotify is with christina. i have never liked her voice, it does not sound good to me but to each their own 

GagaSine

Donatella is unlistenable to me... it’s just too noisy and dumb :mark:

Christmas Tree, Starstruck, Stupid Love most of the time, Jewels n’ Drugs sometimes

it really depends on my mood, sometimes I will let them play if i’m on a walk or something but at home I will definitely skip them 

til it Happens to you is just too dark

And personally dislike I’ll never love again and Is that Alright because they’re too over the top and cheesy for me. I don’t like that kind of romantic stuff.

Karen Smith

Alejandro, I just can't it's so flap. Also Million Reasons, The Queen, The Cure. 

DirrtyPony

Other than Dancin in Circles and John Wayne, my iTunes says I haven't listened to any song from Joanne since 2017 :toofunny:

So those songs.

Strung out for another taste

Archived