💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Chicago's John Summit

Doot

Featured Posts

39913580_965917483613691_259892720521602

Chicago native John Summit (aka John Schuster) seems to be getting brought up more and more these days not only around the city, but across the U.S. and international venues alike. Reinforcing the old phrase “age is just a number”, the youthful Summit has already graced the decks at legendary Chicago clubs such as Spybar, The Mid & Soundbar, while continuing to refine his already developed class of productions. Remaining versatile, with styles ranging from American house to Euro tech and techno, has allowed this talent to fully blossom into a DJ capable of controlling any and all dancefloors.

Not only passionate about DJing, John’s relentless drive in the studio has commanded releases with noteworthy labels Toolroom, Psycho Disco, Perfect Driver and Audiophile; as well as grabbing the ears of many of his chief inspirations, including Mark Knight, Lee Foss, Billy Kenny, Treasure Fingers, Sinden and more.

Having only released music for a little over a year now, the self-taught youth has spent countless hours dedicated to taking risks in the studio and learning the many nuances of production, creating a clear confidence that bleeds through each track. John Summit’s modern take on the classic sounds of Chicago house and techno continues to keep the focus on the most important element in dance music – making crowds dance. 

Here is one of his recent live sets:

He's one of my favorites so I hope GGD can show him some love. 

I'm having a John Summit themed party right now!

2 minutes ago, monster said:

idk him but he kinda cute ngl madge-and-her-nipple-1.jpg

He's very cute. :ally:

blankpaper
7 minutes ago, Doot said:

@blankpaper if you like tech house check him out. 

Yo I like this. It makes me want to go to a festival though :fatcat:

reality’s tight if the music is right

1 hour ago, blankpaper said:

Yo I like this. It makes me want to go to a festival though :fatcat:

I feel you. But this is the best us festies can do in the interim. 

Archived