💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Taylor Kinney: I’m serious with Gaga and I want kids soon

liamcita

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

that was lovely but 1st gaga will gave birth to ARTPOP and then to children....and is it just me or does he mentioned his mum way to much :crazy:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not too sure how reliable this because the source is the Sun, but if it's true then he sounds super awesome and I'm very happy for Gaga.

Gaga isn't too young for kids, she's 26 years old ffs. Stop trying to control her life, saying she better not have kids.

You're forgetting that Gaga is not your personal music artist, she has a life too and I'm sure she will not wait until Taylor is 90 years old to have children.

LOL you're joking right? Yes she is my personal music artist.

The sun? LOL

Also SOON. :rofl:

its legit, cause thats his parents names, the backpack thing, taylor always with his backpack, here are so many things about it that Taylor would say. For instance 'we rely on spaceships' he said that in the today show ;)

Benjamin Monk

as if she'd ever marry someone she's been with a year lol she aint stupid

FairyDreams

I have a feeling she will put off her career after ARTPOP hearing this... I'm all here for baby gagas in the future, but I really was hoping not until she is in her early 30's, but hey, it's her life. I just love her music career so much it would suck if she had to put it off. They seem to be like each other, and I really like Taylor (he's so dorky cute), yet very s-xy, so I can see why she would want to hold onto him. They are both lucky to have each other but for some weird reason I don't want them to marry and have kids. I just think they both have extreme lust for each other I don't see it having deep meaning... but I could never know that so what am I talking about, lol.

Miss Murder

In the Vogue interview she said she wasn't serious and didn't want to settle down yet for at least ten years.

well HE may want kids but i doubt gaga does yet, she always says she's going to have kids in a loooong time from now

She always said that when she was dating Luc. Maybe she didn't feel like having children with him.

Since she started dating Taylor I haven't heard her saying she would like to have kids long time from now. She might have changed her mind. :ohwell: Who wouldn't? TayTay is so hot and treats her like a queen. :flutter: :wub:

Robotboy

i always said she should wait til shes 30. xD

its like the relationship between her and monsters wont be the same :ohno:

that was lovely but 1st gaga will gave birth to ARTPOP and then to children....and is it just me or does he mentioned his mum way to much :crazy:

yeah that part was really freaky tbh.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Archived