💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is there an album everyone is dreaming of Gaga making?

Mr S

Featured Posts

Sorry another Folklore related topic. But there had been a general consensus among fans and critics that Folklore was the album they were waiting for Taylor to finally make. She always had a few songs on her albums (eg The Archer) but finally took the next step and went all in. Forget the charts, forget radio, and got out of her comfort zone.

What is the Gaga equivalent? Is there a general consensus among fans/critics of a particular song/sound that she has dabbled into but should go all out with?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Modern Ecstasy2

I don’t think there is a general consensus in this fan base. There are so many sub-groups who would like different styles. 

Personally I would love another jazz album but I’m not sure how many fans want that. :bear:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Bubblegum Bitch

I want another jazz album: it doesn't matter if it's another collaboration with Tony Bennett, or not. Gaga is really happy when she sings jazz, and she can express her vocals for 100 %

I feel like Gaga should be aiming for "E MOTION" type of dance/pop. I think her fanbase/critics want dance pop from her but just want a higher quality version of it. Dance but with more indie elements.

Chesescake

I wish she can make La La Land soundtracks, not Cheek to Cheek, and release THE SUN IS DOWN remix.

PlastiscGuy

I would really like her to go alternative rock, with psychedelic electric guitars full of reverb, ala UV/NFR but also with a touch of folk and maybe a little jazz?

Imagine something like BTW/Joanne but on acid, very trippy

PG.

If Gaga ever made an album that remotely sounded like this, I would die:

The world would collapse. 

Agunimon
2 minutes ago, Mr S said:

I feel like Gaga should be aiming for "E MOTION" type of dance/pop. I think her fanbase/critics want dance pop from her but just want a higher quality version of it. Dance but with more indie elements.

Please no

Archived