💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is there an album everyone is dreaming of Gaga making?

Mr S

Featured Posts

geusst1235

A rock album with some industrial, jazz/bluesy elements from Gaga would just be-

perfect sigourney weaver GIF

I would honestly love if the album included collaborations with Trent Reznor (maybe he could produce it 👀), Marilyn Manson, and other rock oriented artists that have heavily influenced her own sound/style growing up.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
steven

A disco album full of bops would be amazing. Yes girlfriend, feed me with gay anthems aIa I Want your Love :icega:

brizoda
1 hour ago, Trillion Reasons said:

Isn't it just an album of ABBA's greatest hits? :bear:

Yes it is, but would be a dream come true

ELECTROHEART

Nothing like Floplore (again) :vegas:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

IAmNotHere1997

Chromatica is everything I could have asked for from Gaga, so that :firega:

ELECTROHEART

And lmao at all of you tasteless fegettes hating on Chromatica and idolizing folklore :billie:

I remember back in May that everyone was acclaiming Chromatica and now that Taylor released her basicness you changed opinion :flop::flop::flop:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

paradox

an album where she focusses on songwriting

i want lengthy, story telling, heavy lyrics

paradox
Just now, paradox said:

an album where she focusses on songwriting

i want lengthy, story telling, heavy lyrics

and vocals!

HotLikeMexico
1 hour ago, GayPrideUnicorn said:

This is a dream but I don't see her doing it better since she's not as experimental as Poppy:shadow:

Poppy makes it work perfectly. Poppy mixing pop with her Nu-Metal image/sound is a really good combo. 

maybe “better” was a good word because between her and gaga, they’d both probably be different sounds anyways. I’m a huge fan of Poppy and really really love the direction she’s gone down. She was great live too. 

Back to Gaga, I think Gaga could totally be experimental as she’s done in the past but who knows. However I just think Gaga would go into a more straightforward Metal or Hard Rock sound instead of blending it with pop. 

1 hour ago, rumours said:

Please for the love of god nothing else like Chromatica. 

Ikr chromatica was NOT it.. great idea? Yes. A few good songs.. yeah.. poor execution? YES

1 hour ago, Anderson123 said:

Industrial techno. 

Yass KMFDM XTORT & Symbols vibe

Ronk

A poll would be interesting, with choices like popGa, jazzGa, rockGa, and maybe subcategories such as discoGa, metalGa, danceGa, etc.

I live outside the space time continuum.

HotLikeMexico
1 hour ago, Anderson123 said:

Industrial techno. 

I have been wanting her for the longest time to work with NIN. Trent Reznor is my all time favorite musician and if he can produce an album for her I’d be sooo happy. 

I would be here for an album that also included influences to electro industrial sounds ala KFMDM, Rammenstein, Skinny Puppy, Machine Girl, Apoptygma Berzerk just to name a few. 

I’m a huge fan of industrial music. 

30 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

Poppy makes it work perfectly. Poppy mixing pop with her Nu-Metal image/sound is a really good combo. 

maybe “better” was a good word because between her and gaga, they’d both probably be different sounds anyways. I’m a huge fan of Poppy and really really love the direction she’s gone down. She was great live too. 

Back to Gaga, I think Gaga could totally be experimental as she’s done in the past but who knows. However I just think Gaga would go into a more straightforward Metal or Hard Rock sound instead of blending it with pop. 

Oh yeah now I got your point:staymad:

And yes Gaga mixing pop and metal the same way Poppy does is just a fever(333) dream, if she does metal I think it's going to be something like Amaranthe

I'm probably wrong

Archived