💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is there an album everyone is dreaming of Gaga making?

Mr S

Featured Posts

Bubblegum Bitch
Just now, Blastertoyo said:

A24-AEE3-E-27-A4-4-BD9-8-B16-16-B9-D311-

ARTFLOP.jpg?fit=600,400

Spoiler

Ugh I am ready for my WPs, need more. To those moderator who'll warn me: please, check out @KatieJudasGaga4's topic for GagaDaily music awards in January, I posted this picture there as well. :party:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smother Em Eh

I’d love a full on rock or just a pop rock album from her. Also a synthwave and retrowave album with a Gaga twist on it would be awesome too.

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

alsemanche

Another jazz album would be cool 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Bubblegum Bitch
Just now, brizoda said:

ABBA Gold

Isn't it just an album of ABBA's greatest hits? :bear:

Gracious Gaga

Just something with consistently good tracks.  I don’t like half of her last two albums, Joanne and Chromatica :/ 

♥ Kindness Police.

gagasicebath
6 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

RockGa is all I need :giveup:

I really hope we do get a rock album one day. It would be EVERYTHING.

I’d actually be happy to see another jazz album too, her jazz vocals are glorious.

I know so many people seem to go off like faulty fire hydrants when a piano album is so much as mentioned (OMG NOT MORE BALLADS!!!) but she has to do an album of stripped down piano versions at some point. I’m already picturing myself sitting with a giant glass of gin listening to the vinyl :oops:

HotLikeMexico

MetalGa. 

I wished she did what Poppy is currently doing but less cutesy. But obviously I think Gaga would make it a lot better and might be taken more seriously after her stint with Metallica. 

Something very uncommercial, theatrical and psychedelic. 10 songs with 4+ minutes each, Tame Impala vibes. 

24 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

I wished she did what Poppy is currently doing but less cutesy. But obviously I think Gaga would make it a lot better and might be taken more seriously after her stint with Metallica. 

This is a dream but I don't see her doing it better since she's not as experimental as Poppy:shadow:

I'm probably wrong

EuphoricVibez

Honestly, I've been wanting her to make an album full of experimental/90's R&B music. It's not something that's very commercial, but it IS something that Gaga's amazing at. I'd love for her to do an album full of Love Me Right, Second Time Around, Do What U Want (the sound of it), Teeth, etc.

He/him/his

elijahfan

Just got into Kim Petras, and I have to say... her album Turn Off the Light is my latest obsession, and I think we would all have died if Gaga had made it. Listening to interviews, it’s worth saying Petras got interested in making a music career after seeing Gaga at the BTWBall.

gumzy3000

I think we all want a very dark album with pulsating euro-dance beats. Kind of like The Fame Monster but for todays world and with a bit of ARTPOP mixed into it. 

trolly troll troll

Archived