💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

World of Warcraft

Agunimon

Featured Posts

Agunimon

Anyone want to level together in WoW? Kinda want to resubscribe but leveling by myself is boring. 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bubblegum Bitch

I don't like leveling with someone else. I mean, we should play at the same time but I may want to go off in 15 minutes, and you? Ugh, no. 

Pennywise

Ugh, I remember the days when a baby gay version of me would only play blood elves :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Bubblegum Bitch
1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

Ugh, I remember the days when a baby gay version of me would only play blood elves :vegas:

I am thinking about transferring my character to female blood elf. :triggered:

Pennywise
Just now, Trillion Reasons said:

I am thinking about transferring my character to female blood elf. :triggered:

Do it :tony:
world-of-warcraft-blood-elf.jpg

I can't play WoW anymore because one euro is like 8 liras in my currency and it's getting way too expensive :fatcat:

Bubblegum Bitch
1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

I'm not sure female BE monk would be good. You see, my character is a male pandaren now... :bear: I'll make him a female in next expension (maybe I will name her Chromatica but I am not sure).

My panda - 

Spoiler

Inked-Wo-WScrn-Shot-072420-125333-LI.jpg

Sepsami

I'm waiting for the shadowlands expansion, will play the first month for the story and then quit until next update :poot: 

Agunimon
6 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

I'm waiting for the shadowlands expansion, will play the first month for the story and then quit until next update :poot: 

Me.

Sepsami
9 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

Me.

Game is way too expensive to be stuck grinding for reputation and gear and all that, it just ends up feeling like a chore :air:

NathanC
1 hour ago, Agunimon said:

Anyone want to level together in WoW? Kinda want to resubscribe but leveling by myself is boring. 

I just resubscribed for Shadowlands lol... add me. Enseedee is my username. I’ll hop on in like 10 mins,

Kitana

im currently in an active sub and dont mind leveling. 

Sadira#2655

im also looking for people that would like to do mythic+ in shadowlands :firega:

You will learn respect!

Kitana
On 7/25/2020 at 4:54 PM, Pennywise said:

world-of-warcraft-blood-elf.jpg

I can't play WoW anymore because one euro is like 8 liras in my currency and it's getting way too expensive :fatcat:

you could pay with ingame gold though. it is really easy to earn enough gold in a month for a new subscription. you dont have to know cool tricks or anything to earn that much

You will learn respect!

Pennywise
26 minutes ago, Kitana said:

you could pay with ingame gold though. it is really easy to earn enough gold in a month for a new subscription. you dont have to know cool tricks or anything to earn that much

Is it mi? I just might try for a month, though the Battle for Azeroth bundle is like 600 liras in my currency also :messga:

Sepsami
1 hour ago, Kitana said:

That takes like too long in grinding or playing the auction house (which I suck at cuz I only buy stuff there cuz it looks pretty :poot:)

Kitana
2 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Is it mi? I just might try for a month, though the Battle for Azeroth bundle is like 600 liras in my currency also :messga:

1 minute ago, Sepsami said:

That takes like too long in grinding or playing the auction house (which I suck at cuz I only buy stuff there cuz it looks pretty :poot:)

i dont play the auction house. thats way too boring. farming herbs gives a looooooooooooooot of gold. im talking 10-20k for 1-2 hours a day. so you wouldnt need to be doing this every day or 10 hours at once. or doing older raids. wod and up, the items you get for the raidbosses go for 40-80gold per piece and this is actually fun to do. i have multible million of gold just lying around because i like doing old raids and farming herbs. both dont need a single skill

You will learn respect!

Archived