World of Warcraft

Agunimon

Featured Posts

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/16/2020 at 9:13 AM, Agunimon said:

Interesting:

a true independent queen who only cares about self preservation, i'm gonna be really pissed if blizzard goes down the "she was corrupted/influenced" route again :green:

Phantomhive
On 10/16/2020 at 9:13 AM, Agunimon said:

Interesting:

At this point, I'm not even sure how they're gonna continue with her character. I personally hope she'll be killed off for good by the end of the expansion but it's yet another dead (ex) faction leader on the horde side. :sweat:

In I fly on wings of winter.

i hope it takes a turn and that she actually had the collective good in mind. dont know how they would write this with what happened in bfa but it would be boring if we would have her end up like the rest of the horde leaders

You will learn respect!

Craven Moorecox

Hey! Off topic of what is going on, but I play horde if anyone wants to occasional play together 

Sepsami
On 10/18/2020 at 5:53 AM, Phantomhive said:

At this point, I'm not even sure how they're gonna continue with her character. I personally hope she'll be killed off for good by the end of the expansion but it's yet another dead (ex) faction leader on the horde side. :sweat:

I enjoyed Sylvanas a lot when I started playing at the start of BFA (the forsaken starting zone is so much fun and she's the cherry on top).. And now they basically killed her character, I can't imagine her getting some kind of redemption :air: so that sucks :bear:

Phantomhive
9 hours ago, Sepsami said:

I enjoyed Sylvanas a lot when I started playing at the start of BFA (the forsaken starting zone is so much fun and she's the cherry on top).. And now they basically killed her character, I can't imagine her getting some kind of redemption :air: so that sucks :bear:

People have had a lot speculations on her fate but the writers have written themselves into a corner with her character that a redemption just doesn't seem right. Arthas is highly speculated to make an appearance and a part of me wants to see him be the one to strike the killing blow on Sylvanas :flower:

In I fly on wings of winter.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

you flops letting this die when shadowlands is actually such a good addon. havent played so much wow in a long time.

You will learn respect!

Pharamon

Im actually playing WoW, but... on a private server as I absolutely despise every single expansion that was put out after Wotlk. Unfortunately this server is full of russians and I cant understand a word lol but at least I get to experience the game as it was a few years ago 

kudmips7890

@Trenlord PM your ingame name! I had a lab colleague who still played but I didn't take notice of the game until the expansion. Also realized you're a lost connection from a whiiiiiiiiiiiiile ago and just wanted to talk to you as well :) 

thatfoxyfeeling

I’m loving Shadowlands especially the covenant campaigns. I’ve been doing a bit of raiding, keystones and arena - there’s plenty to do without having to feel like you have to do everything, love the renown catch up system for alts. 

Archived