💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

World of Warcraft

Agunimon

Featured Posts

Agunimon

I'm hoping to level up what I want to be my new main once the prepatch hits and I can just jump to BfA or Legion content without grinding from level 60 to 100. I don't like much of the zones in between so it makes grinding super tedious once I max out in Northrend which is the only zone I like. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagadonna

I've downloaded the game but I forgot we had to pay to play it :messga: so I'll just play it for free with 20 levels :messga:

On 10/2/2020 at 8:10 PM, Gagadonna said:

I've downloaded the game but I forgot we had to pay to play it :messga: so I'll just play it for free with 20 levels :messga:

well, with the changes to the new levelling system you'll get to experience the first zone from every past expansion. 

On 10/3/2020 at 3:57 AM, Kitana said:

they delayed the launch of shadowlands :messga:

we can play pokemon instead since they launch on the same day initially :green:

51 minutes ago, Zenoax said:

I'm playing on a private server called WOW Freakz, I can't afford the legit WOW :trollga:

pay with ingame gold

You will learn respect!

1 hour ago, Kitana said:

pay with ingame gold

How much in game gold per month should i pay?

Less is more / Less is a bore

Pennywise
11 minutes ago, Zenoax said:

Last I checked it was around 170k for European servers, and cheaper for the US I guess 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

like pennywise already said. sounds maybe much but its actually doable. even with simple things like doing old raids regularly. but having one char that can collect herbs is a gold mine in itself. 

You will learn respect!

Gagadonna

I’d play casually (I used to play WoW for RP only). I wouldn’t have time to do raids and other stuff to amass that much gold. 

14 hours ago, Kitana said:

like pennywise already said. sounds maybe much but its actually doable. even with simple things like doing old raids regularly. but having one char that can collect herbs is a gold mine in itself. 

21 hours ago, Pennywise said:

Last I checked it was around 170k for European servers, and cheaper for the US I guess 

They're nerfing old raid gold farming this coming Tuesday, expect a drop between 30% - 70% with the latest raid being hit the hardest. You could easily look at 15k-20k every week just by targeting the old raids which drops mounts. Some of the older raids drop expensive pets especially if they're tedious like mount hyjal.

'd recommend just focusing on gathering + inscription cards to make the darkmoon faire trinkets. You should be able to make a decent amount of gold in the first month leading up to raid launch to sustain yourself for approximately 6-12 months minimally. 

But herbing is screwed over by multiboxers who goes around gathering 9x of those herbs so something to keep in mind.

22 hours ago, Zenoax said:

NA servers are around 120k? you can check on wowhead they track it constantly. You should be able to make that amount just by casually looping around certain routes. I've managed to make approximately 300k in 2 weeks doing that spending like 5-10 minutes 2-3 times a day. 

2 hours ago, Popo said:

They're nerfing old raid gold farming this coming Tuesday, expect a drop between 30% - 70% with the latest raid being hit the hardest. You could easily look at 15k-20k every week just by targeting the old raids which drops mounts. Some of the older raids drop expensive pets especially if they're tedious like mount hyjal.

'd recommend just focusing on gathering + inscription cards to make the darkmoon faire trinkets. You should be able to make a decent amount of gold in the first month leading up to raid launch to sustain yourself for approximately 6-12 months minimally. 

But herbing is screwed over by multiboxers who goes around gathering 9x of those herbs so something to keep in mind.

NA servers are around 120k? you can check on wowhead they track it constantly. You should be able to make that amount just by casually looping around certain routes. I've managed to make approximately 300k in 2 weeks doing that spending like 5-10 minutes 2-3 times a day. 

I'll try. Thanks! 

Less is more / Less is a bore

Archived