World of Warcraft

Agunimon

Featured Posts

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agunimon
On 9/17/2020 at 9:38 AM, VampireGrin said:

I really want people to play with in shadowlands. GGD guild when shadowlands launches?? ::awesome: 

what server?

Agunimon

I'm so excited for the prepatch. Want to level my Zandalari troll warrior but I hate the leveling method because I am not a fan of the zones available after current level 60 until Broken Isles become available and soon I can just hop on over to the Broken Isles and level there and then go to the Shadowlands ahhhh!

thatfoxyfeeling

I’ve been playing Classic since it launched last year, been having a ball it’s so nostalgic. I hope Shadowlands is a good expansion similar to Legion because BfA was a disappointment. 

Agunimon
22 hours ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

I’ve been playing Classic since it launched last year, been having a ball it’s so nostalgic. I hope Shadowlands is a good expansion similar to Legion because BfA was a disappointment. 

The worst thing about BFA was the addition of the Tortollans. I absolutely hate them. Their voices irritate me beyond belief and their quests are so boring.

thatfoxyfeeling
5 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

The worst thing about BFA was the addition of the Tortollans. I absolutely hate them. Their voices irritate me beyond belief and their quests are so boring.

A turtle made it to the water is iconic though. :fatcat:

On 9/17/2020 at 3:38 PM, VampireGrin said:

I really want people to play with in shadowlands. GGD guild when shadowlands launches?? ::awesome: 

i would love that. im DESPERATELY looking for people to do mythic+ 

like i want to have fun and be with people i like while i progress. most people are so elitist nowadays, like yeah i want to get higher keys too but no one needs to be a **** about it

You will learn respect!

Pennywise
15 minutes ago, Kitana said:

most people are so elitist nowadays, like yeah i want to get higher keys too but no one needs to be a **** about it

Yeah, that really puts me off tbh. It wasn't THAT bad back then. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

im so excited for the prepatch. i wanna get all my artifact druid forms i worked my ass off for on one spec. also all the new customization is so nice. almost all my characters are gonna get a overhaul :firega:

You will learn respect!

22 hours ago, Kitana said:

im so excited for the prepatch. i wanna get all my artifact druid forms i worked my ass off for on one spec. also all the new customization is so nice. almost all my characters are gonna get a overhaul :firega:

I'm so ready for some melanin in my characters :giveup:

OT: Add me on btag everybody :party:

Nino#11360

VampireGrin
On 9/19/2020 at 6:00 AM, Agunimon said:

what server?

On 9/20/2020 at 11:38 AM, Kitana said:

i would love that. im DESPERATELY looking for people to do mythic+ 

like i want to have fun and be with people i like while i progress. most people are so elitist nowadays, like yeah i want to get higher keys too but no one needs to be a **** about it

Silvermoon EU but equally i'd happily make a new character on a different server so we could potentially all play together, I want to experience the new leveling system anyway (i've just realised this is reliant on being on EU servers though :messga:)

Just now, VampireGrin said:

Silvermoon EU but equally i'd happily make a new character on a different server so we could potentially all play together, I want to experience the new leveling system anyway (i've just realised this is reliant on being on EU servers though :messga:)

well we wouldnt need a guild. dont think we are that many anyways. i think its easy enough to form groups nowadays with crossover realms

You will learn respect!

VampireGrin
50 minutes ago, Kitana said:

well we wouldnt need a guild. dont think we are that many anyways. i think its easy enough to form groups nowadays with crossover realms

Oh yes this is very true! I’m up for it then ☺️ I’m not playing WoW currently but the second shadowlands is out I’m gonna be in it immediately 😍

Archived