💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Chromatica Concept Art

warhol killer

Featured Posts

warhol killer

I had this idea of having three Gaga's representing each Chromatica acts on the album. So I drew this:

CHROMATICA.png

It was supposed to have a symbol per song, as you can see it only had the daggers (Rain On Me), the weird alien thing (Sour Candy), and doves (1000 Doves). This would have been probably my entry for the Adobe x Gaga competition, but my country isn't included in the countries allowed to enter in the competition :sweat: I wanted to share this even though it's unfinished, because I couldn't think of any more symbols per song.

I drew it using a mouse and Adobe Photoshop :)

warhol killer ✮ GAGAÂč⁔

Daylight Jokers

That's so cool! I love the concept a lot. This would be perfect for a picture disc.

yes and

This is amazing! It's better than almost everything for the Adobe Contest :bear:
Waiting for more of your artworks :gayhat:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Danny Milk

When I saw you posted I knew it would be amazing

I guess it doesn't really matter

Defmix100

Love it! and the doves and ROM knives, what is the pink thing in the lower right?

warhol killer
5 hours ago, Defmix100 said:

Love it! and the doves and ROM knives, what is the pink thing in the lower right?

It's her alien thing in the Sour Candy video whenever her part comes. Thank you!

3 hours ago, Nuke said:

This looks so beautiful :heart: Your really menage to make this with a mouse?

Coming from a great artist, thank you! and yes I drew it by mouse. It was very hard though. :messga:

warhol killer ✮ GAGAÂč⁔

JazzGa

Wow, I love it, you have a great style. The anatomy and perspective looks fantastic, and I love the sketchy texture. Can't believe you did this with a mouse and no pressure sensitivity :worship2: Here are some ideas for some other symbols:

Stupid Love: A bear trap

Alice: A rabbit

911: A pill 

Fun Tonight: A mirror

Plastic Doll: A mannequin

Sine from Above: A sine wave or lightning

Babylon: A tower or a hieroglyphic

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

20 hours ago, Warhol Killer said:

Coming from a great artist, thank you! and yes I drew it by mouse. It was very hard though. :messga:

Believe me it looks like you made it with the drawing tablet the lines are perfect, i'm just curious how you did the shadows? 

warhol killer
58 minutes ago, Nuke said:

Believe me it looks like you made it with the drawing tablet the lines are perfect, i'm just curious how you did the shadows? 

I used the same color but in a darker shade. For the smoothness of the lines, I had the setting of the Smoothing higher (usually about 15%-45%) depending on how I want the lines to be as smooth. :)

warhol killer ✮ GAGAÂč⁔

On 7/26/2020 at 2:59 PM, Warhol Killer said:

I used the same color but in a darker shade. For the smoothness of the lines, I had the setting of the Smoothing higher (usually about 15%-45%) depending on how I want the lines to be as smooth. :)

Thank you for the explanation :kiss:

• 1 month later...

Archived