Kim Kardashian reportedly meeting divorce lawyers amid Kanye's tweets

Featured Posts

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TortureMeOnReplay
51 minutes ago, 776673564747836765 said:

1) Kanye decided to become president 
2) At his first political rally he was talking as he and Kim Kardashian considered aborting their daughter North
3) he published some crazy tweets 
kanye.png
55fc4994b2120b2ae78e2618852225b8?width=1
Kanye_tweets.jpg?quality=90&strip=all
4) Kim (or rather her PR team) published on her instagram statement that "her family is powerless" and asked about "empathy"
then she decided to divorce kanye 

Kim seeing a divorce lawyer does not mean that she is getting a divorce. Divorce lawyers help in custody cases as well and it's entirely possible that Kim is trying to get counsel for temporary custody of her children. We have no clue what their home life is really like and how he treats her or the kids during this. 

Xoxo Adriana
2 hours ago, frederiickx said:

Good. Kanye is such a garbage human!

he has bipolar disorder. you simply cannot call someone with a mental health problem garbage, no matter who they are.

Teletubby
4 hours ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

he has bipolar disorder. you simply cannot call someone with a mental health problem garbage, no matter who they are.

everyone has some mental health problem
some people are screaming loud and some are sufferings in silence 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Glamourpuss

She shouldn't have married him if she couldn't support him with his mental health struggles. 

But I do know how hard it can be so I have sympathy for her. It's just ashame for the kids because it's hard seeing your parents not together anymore. 

flyaway
29 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

The level of misogyny.... 

why tho

Excuse Me What GIF

Is it because I address the fact that she craves attention every single time and she has used her marriage with Kanye as another one of her publicity stunts? Like her entire family. 

I know he does the same thing, but at least he will be remembered as something bigger than a reality show star. 

Xoxo Adriana
4 minutes ago, 776673564747836765 said:

everyone has some mental health problem

this is the equivalent of “all lives matter”, you can’t say everyone has their struggles when people with worse mental health problems (bipolar for example) are struggling worse.

kanye has bipolar disorder, which includes mood swings and more, he’s showing the signs yet the media keeps dragging him deeper and everyone is deeming him “crazy”. the more someone calls you crazy you’ll eventually believe it one way or another. many family members of mine who have bipolar also cannot handle heaps of pressure, which kanye is also showing.

im showing sympathy for him because britney, also having bipolar is praised and shown remorse, whilst kanye is dragged. the double standards are real here:saladga:

holy scheisse
1 hour ago, 776673564747836765 said:

This is not normal when you are grown up woman especially if you have 4 kids.

Oh come on kuwtk is scripted if you haven't figured that out by now. That fight was planned guaranteed 

HEARTSTOP
13 minutes ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

You definitely can. How many people have bipolar disorder and are not complete trashbags?

IDGAF

Reality

This whole situation is very complicated. While on one end, I do feel for Kanye because he is bipolar, I also have a have a difficult time feeling a lot of sympathy for him. He decided to run for president. This is not only something that affects him, but that decision is something that affects a lot of people. Realistically, will Kanye get enough votes to throw off the election? Probably not, but also, why run when this is literal the most important election we’ve had in decades?

And I don’t know if we can totally blame the people he surrounds himself with either. We don’t know what goes on behind the scenes. We don’t know if they’re encouraging his behavior or trying to get him help. This is all too much and at the end of the day, I just hope he gets treatment. I’ve never been a fan of Kanye, and I never will, but he needs some serious help.

🃏🖤👹

TortureMeOnReplay
11 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

She shouldn't have married him if she couldn't support him with his mental health struggles. 

But I do know how hard it can be so I have sympathy for her. It's just ashame for the kids because it's hard seeing your parents not together anymore. 

Kanye and Kim have been together since 2012 and married since 2014. Kanye didn't even disclose to the public that he had mental health issues until 2016 when he said he was on Lexapro. He was addicted to opioids around the same time and they thought that's what caused his breakdown in 2016 as well, and they thought Kim's Paris robbery contributed to it as well. Kanye didn't disclose he had bipolar until last year. To me it sounds like the family either covered up his diagnosis for years or he didn't find out until recently. Either way, why are we shaming Kim for doing what's best for her and her children. Nobody knows the situation. 

TortureMeOnReplay
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

This whole situation is very complicated. While on one end, I do feel for Kanye because he is bipolar, I also have a have a difficult time feeling a lot of sympathy for him. He decided to run for president. This is not only something that affects him, but that decision is something that affects a lot of people. Realistically, will Kanye get enough votes to throw off the election? Probably not, but also, why run when this is literal the most important election we’ve had in decades?

And I don’t know if we can totally blame the people he surrounds himself with either. We don’t know what goes on behind the scenes. We don’t know if they’re encouraging his behavior or trying to get him help. This is all too much and at the end of the day, I just hope he gets treatment. I’ve never been a fan of Kanye, and I never will, but he needs some serious help.

People in manic states don't think particularly clearly though. It's been evident for years that Kanye's bipolar causes him to have grandiose delusions, and those can cause a Messiah complex. He's described himself numerous times as the next Jesus over the years. He thinks he's doing what's best for the country. 

Xoxo Adriana
13 minutes ago, HEARTSTOP said:

You definitely can. How many people have bipolar disorder and are not complete trashbags?

oprah no GIF

and this makes kanye not as worthy of remorse?

do you even know how bipolar works? emotions get bigger. you can get 10x more angrier or sadder than a person without it. kanye just so happens to be a celebrity along with it.

ill say it again, you all wanna support britney, as do i, but will trash kanye without reading into it. he’s not going through a conservatorship unlike britney, but is being painted as the bad guy, exactly like britney was portrayed in 2004-07.

that right there ma’am is the double standards. 

weed
12 minutes ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

im showing sympathy for him because britney, also having bipolar is praised and shown remorse, whilst kanye is dragged. the double standards are real here:saladga:

Is Kanye under conservatorship? Does Kanye need permission to leave his house? Did Britney heavily support Trump and say being a slave was a choice? Is Britney running for president? :laughga: I agree Kanye needs sympathy but they’re not the same. 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived