Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Megarate । FOLKLORE - Taylor Swift

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

GaGaAst
27 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Thank you @QueenOfSaigon :heart:

Honey, re-submit if possible! I will delete your previous one! @GaGaAst :classy:

But you can give just one 11

Thank you so much. Can u please tell my ratings in PM. I think I gave 11 to Illicit affairs and same ratings to all others. 

I hadn't put any comments I guess. now that I have listened to all songs enough and understood the meanings behind it, I would love to add comments about how I feel. 

I have one special power (one additional 11 rating) I earned during Megarate of Like a prayer where I guessed top 5 correctly. I can rate 2 songs 11 but the trilogy songs of betty, Inez and James all are screaming for extra 1 points. Not sure If I wanna use it yet. 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy
59 minutes ago, GaGaAst said:

Thank you so much. Can u please tell my ratings in PM. I think I gave 11 to Illicit affairs and same ratings to all others. 

I hadn't put any comments I guess. now that I have listened to all songs enough and understood the meanings behind it, I would love to add comments about how I feel. 

I have one special power (one additional 11 rating) I earned during Megarate of Like a prayer where I guessed top 5 correctly. I can rate 2 songs 11 but the trilogy songs of betty, Inez and James all are screaming for extra 1 points. Not sure If I wanna use it yet. 

Yes, you gained an extra 11, but not during LAP.

I'll PM your rates soon!

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Creyk
5 hours ago, Aarghya said:

Yes, you gained an extra 11, but not during LAP.

I'll PM your rates soon!

Hey sis.

Are we seriously not rating the lakes?

I wanted to give it my 11

Anveeroy
28 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Hey sis.

Are we seriously not rating the lakes?

I wanted to give it my 11

No Lakes :(

Anveeroy
23 hours ago, Watershed said:

I voted! 😊

22 hours ago, MonSwiftAnton said:

Done and done!

THANK YOU!!

Anveeroy

Let me know if you are still interested to participate on the Megarate! If you have submitted or declined the request apologies for the TAGS!

Deadline 20th August! 

@Ryusei @halcyonpop @Marges @Nuggets @LateToCult @Gypsygaga1 @TheSlash @DAMN @FentyGa @Curunir @Craven Moorecox @ZacharyMonster @ProjectJoanne @KatieJudasGaga4 @Taylucifer @SamanthaC @Candy Gaga @huttont @bornthisway51 @TheShameMonster @Glamourpuss@klaus @Wet Fire @merlindrew @HausOfHarlow @dllcll @PrincessVenus

2 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Let me know if you are still interested to participate on the Megarate! If you have submitted or declined the request apologies for the TAGS!

Deadline 20th August! 

@Ryusei @halcyonpop @Marges @Nuggets @LateToCult @Gypsygaga1 @TheSlash @DAMN @FentyGa @Curunir @Craven Moorecox @ZacharyMonster @ProjectJoanne @KatieJudasGaga4 @Taylucifer @SamanthaC @Candy Gaga @huttont @bornthisway51 @TheShameMonster @Glamourpuss@klaus @Wet Fire @merlindrew @HausOfHarlow @dllcll @PrincessVenus

I forgot! I'll send mind now

Wet Fire

Thanks for mentioning. :party: But count me out. I'm going to keep my review of Folklore to myself. :vegas:

Anveeroy
17 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I am! I'll submit them tomorrow!

15 minutes ago, SLAG said:

I forgot! I'll send mind now

THANK YOU!!

Anveeroy
11 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

Thanks for mentioning. :party: But count me out. I'm going to keep my review of Folklore to myself. :vegas:

No worries!!

Anveeroy
9 minutes ago, Monster7 said:

I just sent mine

taylor swift dancing GIF

Thank you!

Archived