Just now, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

They're extinct now. Locals won :billie:

The Little Chartsters are currently hiding under a rock as we speak :ally:

He/him/his

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin

Probably because all the tracks on that Juice WRLD album that just came out are sinking. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

elijahfan
6 minutes ago, Doot said:

Well, you may have missed how it was in the chart thread before the great Promo Ban of 2020.

I admit it, I missed that. I was tired waiting for Gaga to do something and decided to have a life of my own this month :ladyhaha:

POPARTHD
56 minutes ago, Doot said:

And y'all said it was over. SMH.

She merely MENTIONED the song and it shot up 14 positions.

Fad they said.

To be honest it’s only rising because Juicy WRLD’s album is falling... It’s got almost the same points as last week.

Now if she does decide to mention the song one or two times more than it might actually rise on it’s own.

ConnorFilm

That J U M P. 

We love to see it! 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

29 minutes ago, Economy said:

What caused the jump? Aren't streams flat and radio peaking? :oprah:

I think it's because someone else released an album so there was a bunch of songs that debuted above her.

Although I have never really understood the logic since people are always releasing albums.

Sepsami
2 hours ago, Doot said:

And y'all said it was over. SMH.

She merely MENTIONED the song and it shot up 14 positions.

Fad they said.

Where did it get mentioned? I am confusion :neyde:

Enzo

First, it's a prediction :poot:

If anything rumor tag worthy :teehee:

Second, of course, cuz it heavily decreased only because of those new tracks from Juice WRLD, which are gonna freefall on their second week, therefore ROM raising :vegas:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Just now, Sepsami said:

Where did it get mentioned? I am confusion :neyde:

Her Instagram. She made a story celebrating ROM going #1 on the Dance Charts and then tagged Ariana saying she wanted the song to rain all summer or sumthn.

Sepsami
1 hour ago, Doot said:

Her Instagram. She made a story celebrating ROM going #1 on the Dance Charts and then tagged Ariana saying she wanted the song to rain all summer or sumthn.

Then she better get to stepping :triggered: She knows the potential is there :cryga:

Gerrard174

The jump is due to 8 new songs debut above it this week so is kinda expected.

The magic would be if it goes back to top 10. But with radio starts dropping it.. chances are low now.

pdaines

Note that the ROM purple disco machine remix was just released and will boost sales by about 30-40% for this tracking period. It has started to drop on iTunes, so it won't likely provide much support for next week, and as others have pointed out, radio airplay has started to drop off, which will accelerate the sales and streaming losses. It's nice that it has popped back into the Top 15, and it is a legitimate hit, but don't get your hopes up too high for a chart resurgence (absent new promo or some other development). 

Archived