đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna Promotes Anti-Semite and Homophobe, Louis Farrakhan

MrMojoRisin

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, KindnessPunk28 said:

I think society needs to stop questioning the greatest woman to walk the earth. She knew what she was doing. Anyone who tries to think otherwise is pathetic. Sorry you feel this way. 

You said it, she knows what shes doing, which is promoting someone like him. Hes part of a Nazi cult, stop making excuses for this. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KindnessPunk28

Why do the moderators of this site allow members to post anti Madonna rhetoric?! Without her there would be no Lady Gaga?!?!?!?!?! Its ****ing DISGUSTING!!! And it's also ageist misogynistic. Threads like this are why I have internalized homophobia 

Mister G
1 minute ago, KindnessPunk28 said:

I think society needs to stop questioning the greatest woman to walk the earth. She knew what she was doing. Anyone who tries to think otherwise is pathetic. Sorry you feel this way. 

So now I’m pathetic because she shared a video of a man who’s on record as being very anti-Semitic and extremely homophobic? And we’re supposed to sit here and be okay with this?

KindnessPunk28
Just now, Mister G said:

So now I’m pathetic because she shared a video of a man who’s on record as being very anti-Semitic and extremely homophobic? And we’re supposed to sit here and be okay with this?

Yes. Any gay man who speaks ill of Madonna does NOT deserve rights. Learn your place. 

KindnessPunk28
4 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

You said it, she knows what shes doing, which is promoting someone like him. Hes part of a Nazi cult, stop making excuses for this. 

If it means getting rid of disgusting haters like you, so be it. Once again Madonna is a FLAWLESS WOMAN. Any criticism of her is rooted in sexism 

Just now, KindnessPunk28 said:

If it means getting rid of disgusting haters like you, so be it.

You are saying you are okay with Nazism if it means getting rid of someone like me? are you mentally stable? 

KindnessPunk28
1 minute ago, Faysalaaa said:

You are saying you are okay with Nazism if it means getting rid of someone like me? are you mentally stable? 

I hate anyone who speaks ill of Madonna. Especially if you're a gay man who hates Madonna. You deserve whatever happens to you. 

Rj Barker
5 minutes ago, KindnessPunk28 said:

If it means getting rid of disgusting haters like you, so be it. Once again Madonna is a FLAWLESS WOMAN. Any criticism of her is rooted in sexism 

You need to calm down love, seems like you have an unhealthy obsession with madonna, very aggressive. People are allowed to not like Madonna. 

43 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

She should do whatever that’s right for her, without a social media storm and Madonna always does what’s right so she will address this.

Also, how come you don’t make a thread when she promotes something good? Then some of you are just saying she’s an old hag?:bye:

2 minutes ago, Rj Barker said:

You need to calm down love, seems like you have an unhealthy obsession with madonna, very aggressive. People are allowed to not like Madonna. 

People are allowed to express themselves too.

2 minutes ago, KindnessPunk28 said:

I hate anyone who speaks ill of Madonna. Especially if you're a gay man who hates Madonna. You deserve whatever happens to you. 

Yeah sounds like you have mental issues, so ill just ignore you.

1 minute ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Yeah and we can make fun of them expressing themselves.

Rj Barker
Just now, BadGurlMadge said:

Of course they are. But to say someone doesn't deserve rights because they aren't a fan or particularly like Madonna is insane! Its way over the top. There's a difference between being passionate about an artist or a movement etc. And being crazed/rude/aggressive 

Mister G
Just now, BadGurlMadge said:

Agreed, but to what extent? I was just called a f***ing pathetic piece of s*** because I simply pointed out one action here. No one can take away or diminish what she’s done and I’ve been verbally accosted told I’m garbage, a Madonna hater, my true colors showed, etc. I seriously would like an answer how I can be polite or cordial in any discussion and immediately get chewed out for doing absolutely nothing.

DavidLuis198

Madonna is everything and she made TONS for the LGBTQIA+ community, but that do not makes her perfect, she can make mistakes, and promoting someone with this rhetoric is a mistake... maybe she was unaware, and I trust she will do the right thing in the end, but excusing this type of thing just cause is Madonna is a choice...

I don't know how to write in english

• Jase locked this topic

Archived