💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Redone wants to "make history" with ARTPOP

Quark

Featured Posts

uuuugggghhhh shouldve released scheisse as a single....

i need a scheisse that she can release and slay the world.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not working in the studio together? I know their schedules are constrained but that still bothers me.

Its funny how as noisy as all of his productions are on BTW, Scheisse still stands out as something cohesive.

Judas and Hair made me say "OMG" because I hated them so much at first I said the same for Scheisse because I thought it was so awesome.

Rollercoaster

ScheiĂƒÆ’Ă…Âže is legendary. He changed his Gaga formula for that. I hope he keeps something catchy like those synth hit melodies in ScheiĂƒÆ’Ă…Âže.

MOLLY CYRUS

honestly im not buying into the hype like I did with BTW. Because i did that, and the producers and gaga herself lead me to believe in a whole different sound for BTW. it was rather disappointing tbh. Altho the album is amazing, it wasn't as good as it was hyped up to be :shrug:

yaaaaas RedOne :cry: He's definitely made Gaga's best songs, imo.

I think he should have produced more songs for BTW. Judas and ScheiĂƒÆ’Ă…Âže were my favourite songs off the album, and some of my favourite songs from 2011, and I wished he'd have done more (besides Hair :pukey: )

I'm in the opposite of most of you guys. Even after all the BTW hype, when I first heard the entire album I thought it was better than I thought it would be

Archived