đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

My #AdobeXLadyGaga Entry... Opinions?

oheyitso

Featured Posts

oheyitso

I know so many people have been posting their submissions, so I'm sorry for yet another one (you're joking) but please see below for my entry which was probably the LONGEST project of my life... I'm so thankful for this opportunity though and seeing some of the amazing creations! Please check out the replies to the tweet for closeups on each graphic, any support is so appreciated :kiss: Good luck everyone!

Spoiler

Peroxide555

This is such a cool take on the entire theme and I love how you opted to go for something so out of the box and unconventional, concept really is the paramount when it comes to creative work and you've done something really beautiful.

oheyitso
34 minutes ago, Peroxide555 said:

This is such a cool take on the entire theme and I love how you opted to go for something so out of the box and unconventional, concept really is the paramount when it comes to creative work and you've done something really beautiful.

Thanks so much! I really appreciate it. I really tried to do something a bit different and push myself out of my comfort zone - and the fact everyone is so talented! What’s your favourite song graphic? 

ImCalledTT

I can tell so much work & talent has gone into these WOW 

Rain On Me, Fun Tonight, Sine from Above, 1000 Doves, Babylon >>>>> 

Killed it!

pop tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

oheyitso
1 hour ago, ImCalledTT said:

I can tell so much work & talent has gone into these WOW 

Rain On Me, Fun Tonight, Sine from Above, 1000 Doves, Babylon >>>>> 

Killed it!

pop tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

Thanks so much! I think Sine From Above is my favourite 💓