Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Lady Gaga x Adobe - Tower of Babel

Quasi

Featured Posts

weed
Just now, Quasi said:

Oh no....

Yeah I scrolled down to past the time I submitted and nothing as well. 

@Pennywise @Warhol Killer @Sepsami @JohnWayne @Sneaky Oliver @CookieHWilson @JINNOCIDE @Mister G @COOOK @Smith @the Devil of Pop @EuphoricVibez

Sorry to tag and bother all you guys but if you could please check the hashtag on Twitter and see if you can find my entry and let me know. This is stressing me out like you wouldn't believe. 

Did you deactivate your account or anything else possible? On the hashtag I can even see someone replying to your tweet (I see your username), but your tweet comes up as "this tweet is not available" :madge: I liked it and I can retweet it but something seems wrong. Sorry you're so stressed, I would even offer to tweet it from my account but idk the rules.

EdfOag5XYAE8n3L?format=png&name=large

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quasi
6 minutes ago, weed said:

Did you deactivate your account or anything else possible? On the hashtag I can even see someone replying to your tweet (I see your username), but your tweet comes up as "this tweet is not available" :madge: I liked it and I can retweet it but something seems wrong. Sorry you're so stressed, I would even offer to tweet it from my account but idk the rules.

EdfOag5XYAE8n3L?format=png&name=large

That must have been the original tweet. I noticed something wrong with the original image so I edited it and reposted with the same caption and everything. I don't know why the reposted tweet isn't showing up. 

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

weed
2 minutes ago, Quasi said:

That must have been the original tweet. I noticed something wrong with the original image so I edited it and reposted with the same caption and everything. I don't know why the reposted tweet isn't showing up. 

It is a reply to the tweet in your post :( I don't understand why it wouldn't show up! I'm not trying to stress you out further, sorry if it seems like that, I really want your entry to be included and I want to help figure it out.

EdfQxuAXYAITMkz?format=png&name=large

Quasi
2 minutes ago, weed said:

It is a reply to the tweet in your post :( I don't understand why it wouldn't show up! I'm not trying to stress you out further, sorry if it seems like that, I really want your entry to be included and I want to help figure it out.

EdfQxuAXYAITMkz?format=png&name=large

Thank you for helping me!!

When you click the tweet in my original post on ggd it doesn't come up? I can't see your image unfortunately. 

weed
Just now, Quasi said:

Thank you for helping me!!

When you click the tweet in my original post on ggd it doesn't come up? I can't see your image unfortunately. 

I can click the tweet in your GGD post and I see it regularly on twitter, I've liked your tweet and it appears in my likes normal as well. The image I posted^ is just showing his reply to your tweet in the OP.

Quasi

If anyone was interested in seeing some more shots of the actual tower, I posted some elevations in this gallery:

https://postimg.cc/gallery/f0Z495H

Hope you guys enjoy! And also my entry isn't showing up on the Adobe website and I'm scared my submission was overlooked or just missed entirely. I contacted Adobe through instagram and they haven't replied yet, but if anyone else has any suggestions as to who I could contact that would be great. I also think my entry isn't showing up on twitter still when you search the hashtag for most people so I'm worried that I just didn't get entered. :selena:

Archived