💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Lady Gaga x Adobe - Tower of Babel

Quasi

Featured Posts

Quasi

Hi Munchkins! :gaysia:

I wanted to show you guys my contest submission for the Adobe Contest! I decided to take a more architectural route and compose a "board" that explained my thoughts and feelings on how I see Chromatica, and how it's sort of manifested in this large structure I like to call the Tower of Babel. This took me quite a while to create so I'm proud of what I accomplished. :)

Hope you guys like it! 

Gallery link for tower elevations:

https://postimg.cc/gallery/f0Z495H

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise

I love it! This is one of the only ones that I've seen that has a legitimate sci-fi aura instead of neons everywhere. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Sepsami

Talent jumped out! I love the sci-fi industrialized theme and the explanation is perfect. Also loving the reference to radical acceptance that Gaga talks about, she needs to see this. :legend:

Sneaky Oliver

Could you design CBT stage concepts?! I bet they’ll look incredible!

you should win that contest and i haven’t seen any other contestants 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

CookieHWilson
23 minutes ago, Quasi said:

I wanted to show you guys my contest submission for the Adobe Contest! I decided to take a more architectural route and compose a "board" that explained my thoughts and feelings on how I see Chromatica, and how it's sort of manifested in this large structure I like to call the Tower of Babel. This took me quite a while to create so I'm proud of what I accomplished. :)

Hope you guys like it! 

This is so good!

Insta: pierfedericomiozzo

Mister G
25 minutes ago, Quasi said:

Hope you guys like it! 

Holy s*** can we move there??

Achromatic

HMMM HOLY F**K?!
this is amazing! :legend:
definitely one of the best entries i’ve seen

I’m my bestfriend

Smith
55 minutes ago, Quasi said:

Hope you guys like it! 

f*ck, u ended some careers with easy, love it, amazing work.:hug:

there is only one bitch // the real one // B R I T N E Y

JazzGa

Omg!!! This is so original and such a strong contender. I really hope you beat all the generic photoshop copy/paste montages where they just like, change Gaga's eye color and make her be floating in space.  

What I really love about this piece is that it adds something new to the Chromatica mythology that wasn't there before :wub: I can picture this being an epic set-piece for the Babylon music video, or imagine a Chromatica movie scene like G.U.Y. taking place here. I love the Star Wars influence-- like if Ravers, Inc. bought the planet of Jaku and made it into a party resort.  I can hear the Cantina House Remix coming from inside the walls now!! :giggle:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

Archived