Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche

This is probably the best entry I've seen so far 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Quasi

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys! I really appreciate it, I worked really hard on this. :kara:

Me being really worried about this entry I deleted my first tweet because I noticed something wrong in my image so I quickly edited it before the deadline. Do you guys think this will make my entry invalid as a multiple entry? I deleted my first tweet so it wouldn't mess with whatever algorithm they use to collect the submissions. What do you guys think?

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Quasi

Sorry for double posting but I'm getting a bit worried. I don't see my entry on the submissions page. Can you guys do me a favor and let me know if you see my entry on the adobe website? Thank you!!

Quasi
3 minutes ago, technologic said:

I love it. I wish you could added Gaga on it somehow tho

Thank you! I was definitely battling (for my life) on whether I should do this. I ended up not doing it tho cause I feel like the angle at which the shot was rendered, a picture of Gaga would have been in the foreground too prominently if you know what I mean. 

weed

that's amazing!! Soo talented. I love the aerial view too with the symbol

technologic
Just now, Quasi said:

Thank you! I was definitely battling (for my life) on whether I should do this. I ended up not doing it tho cause I feel like the angle at which the shot was rendered, a picture of Gaga would have been in the foreground too prominently if you know what I mean. 

Yeah i get it, i was mostly thinking a 3d build up of her body standing on top of the tower... if that makes sense. But i get that it requires a lot of work. I love the different route you went tho... really interesting. 

🩸

Quasi

Can you guys even find my tweet if you look up the hashtag? It doesn't even show up when I look up the hashtag. Can anyone with a Twitter account confirm? I submitted roughly 5 to 6 hrs ago. 

Sorry to bother you guys, but if you guys could check I would really appreciate it. I'm getting worried.

@Twitter @lukeblack  @technologic @weed @alsemanche @paradox

2 minutes ago, Quasi said:

Can you guys even find my tweet if you look up the hashtag? It doesn't even show up when I look up the hashtag. Can anyone with a Twitter account confirm? I submitted roughly 5 to 6 hrs ago. 

Sorry to bother you guys, but if you guys could check I would really appreciate it. I'm getting worried.

found it, scrolled a bit to see it but it's there ♡

Quasi
1 minute ago, lukeblack said:

found it, scrolled a bit to see it but it's there ♡

Omg thank youuuu!! :kara:

weed
5 minutes ago, Quasi said:

Sorry for this but I couldn't find it. I scrolled down to 10+ hrs ago and I couldn't see it. I hope I'm wrong and it was submitted! You created a phenomenal piece.

Daylight Jokers

Soooooo good. This will also definitely standout from the other entries.

Quasi
3 minutes ago, weed said:

Sorry for this but I couldn't find it. I scrolled down to 10+ hrs ago and I couldn't see it. I hope I'm wrong and it was submitted! You created a phenomenal piece.

Oh no....

Yeah I scrolled down to past the time I submitted and nothing as well. 

@Pennywise @Warhol Killer @Sepsami @JohnWayne @Sneaky Oliver @CookieHWilson @JINNOCIDE @Mister G @COOOK @Smith @the Devil of Pop @EuphoricVibez

Sorry to tag and bother all you guys but if you could please check the hashtag on Twitter and see if you can find my entry and let me know. This is stressing me out like you wouldn't believe. 

Archived