💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
traditional art

Gaga - CHROMATICA X My Style IV

championfilm

Featured Posts

championfilm

A few weeks ago, I went to the "Chromatica Thailand Live Event" hosted by Universal Music Thailand, where they premiered a special music video "Chromatica Megamix Thailand All Star", the video featured Shade of Gaga is a very cool outfit designed by Tee Phasux (Thai Designer). The first time I saw this outfit, I told myself "I have to draw this look", and I did. Here's the drawing of Gaga in that look with new heels and wings in the back designed by me based on the outfit material ⚔️

Actually, working on this one reminds me of all the old memories from the Born This Way Ball in Bangkok back in 2012 where she took Chada (the Thai Headpiece) from Shade of Gaga before she starts singing Hair to my project "Fashion! Lyric Video"

I hope you guys like it!

Link for the drawing video on TikTok

https://www.tiktok.com/@championfilm1996/video/6851880719074004226

berlinforme

Oh wow, the Chromatica concept is great and the lyric video just f*cking kills it! Both look sooo good!

championfilm
10 minutes ago, waterlikemisery said:

this is f u c king incredible

Thank you so much!

championfilm
3 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

Oh wow, the Chromatica concept is great and the lyric video just f*cking kills it! Both looks sooo good!

Thank youuu! The designer who designed the outfit is so talented.

So glad you like the lyric video! It's an old work that I did about 5 years ago as a project at the uni. I appreciate that a lot!

Archived