Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jeffree Star FINALLY Responds!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

pop ate my heart

Omg I got SO mad listening to him. How can someone be SO full of sh't? And able to blatantly lie and be a hypocrite on camera like that? Plus he brought up the BLM movement and the names of victims in the most NOT-genuine way possible just to deviate and cover himself up?

He's just evil and I hope nobody is naive enough to fall for this sh't anymore

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SharkmanthaC

Why is his voice different for this video?? :laughga:

It's a very good video overall, which I wouldn't expect any different from him.  I still think there is more to the story for Morphe to have dropped him. 

I'll continue to support non-problematic MUAs and drag queens' makeup lines.

she/her/hers

HEARTSTOP
2 hours ago, M Monstre said:

It's scary that his like to dislike ratio isn't as bad as Tati's. At least with Tati, I felt like she was sincere with some parts of her video. This is just manipulation to a tee and the comments are like, "YAS Jeffree we love you, we accept you" 

Glad I left the Jeffree train when I did. 

What part of reading 40 minutes of text and crying on cue struck you as sincere? :laughga:

IDGAF

HEARTSTOP
20 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Why is his voice different for this video?? :laughga:

It's a very good video overall, which I wouldn't expect any different from him.  I still think there is more to the story for Morphe to have dropped him. 

I'll continue to support non-problematic MUAs and drag queens' makeup lines.

Can't say for sure, but I think the all-inclusive brand and standing up against big brands conversation is about this. It was the only part of the video that didn't associate with any recent accusations or drama and didn't have a clear point.

IDGAF

Xoxo Adriana

not everyone saying they’re not accepting his apology towards his racist past when they’re white:nooo: 

Xoxo Adriana

i’d also love to ask any keyboard warriors who are still giving him the time or day if they actually GAVE him the time or day to watch the video. 

looking at the title and thumbnail then dragging him isn’t a proper opinion.

5 minutes ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

not everyone saying they’re not accepting his apology when they’re white:nooo: 

What do you mean by this? :oprah:

Rat Boy
10 minutes ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

I'm not white. :oops:

Also this is about more than just his racism. He is a nasty, calculating and manipulative person.  

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

3 hours ago, PopEmergency said:

seems like you do because you took the time to click on this thread 

Youtube GIF by Shane Dawson

kirsten dunst looking wasted these days, see kids: crack is wack 

ice heard one side from above

13 minutes ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

I didn't know white people couldn't get mad at someone for manipulating a whole community, spreading lies, blackmailing, falsely accusing people of being predators, etc etc etc :enigma: Also, white people can and SHOULD be mad at racist behaviour. 

And yes, we've seen the video. It's the worst "apology" video I've ever seen. He didn't apologize to no one but James Charles. Only said that he's now a changed person (same thing he's said in his last 3 apology videos :bear:)

Xoxo Adriana
16 minutes ago, Doot said:

What do you mean by this? :oprah:

4 minutes ago, Brecht said:

I didn't know white people couldn't get mad at someone for manipulating a whole community, spreading lies, blackmailing, falsely accusing people of being predators, etc etc etc :enigma: Also, white people can and SHOULD be mad at racist behaviour. 

And yes, we've seen the video. It's the worst "apology" video I've ever seen. He didn't apologize to no one but James Charles. Only said that he's now a changed person (same thing he's said in his last 3 apology videos :bear:)

non-poc/white people are dismissing jeffree’s apology (ie his racism) as if the apology was meant towards them. i am not backing jeffree star at all, but i find it super annoying that some white people are making it about themselves.

its not our apology to accept. leave it to poc who have been affected by his racism. some people will accept it and some won’t. being an ALLY is very different to straight out “accepting” or “not accepting” an apology that isn’t meant for you.

i am not talking about the blackmailing/other issues he’s facing. i’m talking about the racism, i should’ve clarified this in my posts.

FlopSlurper
29 minutes ago, HEARTSTOP said:

What part of reading 40 minutes of text and crying on cue struck you as sincere? :laughga:

+ blaming all of what she did on others when she was talking about it like it was her personal experience :billie:

7 minutes ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

non-poc/white people are dismissing jeffree’s apology (ie his racism) as if the apology was meant towards them. i am not backing jeffree star at all, but i find it super annoying that some white people are making it about themselves.

its not our apology to accept. leave it to poc who have been affected by his racism. some people will accept it and some won’t. being an ALLY is very different to straight out “accepting” or “not accepting” an apology that isn’t meant for you.

i am not talking about the blackmailing/other issues he’s facing. i’m talking about the racism, i should’ve clarified this in my posts.

It's not anyone's apology to accept because he didn't apologize in the first place :yennefer:

Archived