💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jeffree Star FINALLY Responds!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

gagaxsebert
1 minute ago, Mer Boy said:

I bet none of us have made mistakes as big as the ones he has. For example, I have never falsely accused an ex-friend of sexual assault because I was jealous of their success. 

Exactly & he’s acting like I’m the video like he was horrified of this “stuff” on James being shown to him. He thinks people don’t know that he saw this as a chance to get rid of James (the competition)

Used to be HighRoad

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JoeMo

This is some high school ****. Grown ass adults obsessed with themselves and drama, the whole thing is embarrassing 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Head Empty

Why are people still perpetuating this discussion? We can't tell who's right or wrong because we don't know these people aside from their public persona's. People will just change sides again when more "evidence" comes to light. Yet none of this bullsh** can be proved - and none of it is worth discussing in the public eye.

People obviously got hurt but there's literally no reason for them to keep posting videos about it. Deal with it behind closed doors and tell your followers to back off.

HoneyB

Jackie Aina and pretty much a lot of other black youtubers BEEN saying Jafar is a weirdo but hey better late than never I guess:bear: 

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

messybottom
33 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

Can someone recap what he said? I don't want to give Jafar a view!

your avi was my reaction to seeing this video on the tl :bradley:

RahrahWitch

Basically he downplays the seriousness around the situation (Racism and Sexual assault) and a whole lot of whataboutism to deflect.

ItWasntLaauv

Did hell freeze over? He finally gave a real apology to James. Good on James for sticking to his guns and proving those bitvhes wrong. :firega:

But anyways, stan Michelle Phan. 

f848607406b545694dbf503d5f0b4ed1f4-20-Mi

42 minutes ago, LG6IsHere said:

Jesus Christ. you guys are INSUFFERABLE. what do you want him to do? like literally get over it

Delete his YouTube channel. 

Or just talk about makeup, and shut up. 

Told You So Shrug GIF

Reality
43 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I do think Tati's video was 100% sincere... but Jefs? 100% bullsh*t, and manipulation, and promotion for his new makeup stuff :awkney:

I agree. I mean, I still don't like Tati, and I think she definitely needed to take more accountability in that video, but I agree that she was at the very least sincere in her video. This video, however, was just the same old "I'm a changed person" BS speech without actually showing us that he's a changed person. 

🃏🖤👹

Sepsami

Tbh the way he JUMPED in when James was getting heat was disturbing, and now he's here shifting things again. :awkney:

Some crazy sh*t going on in that mind of his.

Jose P

Let’s be real, as much as we all hate him, he’s going to get away with it. This video was very carefully calculated and planned, in about a month everyone who was cancelling him on Twitter would have moved on. It’s tragic but that’s the sad reality.

Archived