๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jeffree Star FINALLY Responds!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

chromaticainmyhead

"FoR ThE FIrST tImE In A VEerY LonG TIMe I aM ReAlLY reFleCTiNG And ThinKing AbOuT MY AcTIoNS. "

ย 

:awkney:

ย 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
eddyjeddy

When people say his past is f*cked this that etc letโ€™s reminds ourselves and turn the camera to ourselves: everyone made mistakes in their past and so we have

HoneyB

Can this vampire please go away๐Ÿ˜ช

No need to explain anything, we already know how much of a evil mentally unstable person you are:heart:

๐Ÿ’‹ ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ก ๐•๐•’ โ„‚๐• ๐• ๐•œ๐•š๐•–๐•ค ๐•Œ๐•ก๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿช

LaLuna

I honestly thought he'd changed and had become a better person. Clearly I was wrong. I can tell he's not being sincere, this apology is just as rehearsed as all other Youtuber apologies. Not supporting him ever again. I'd throw away my JSC makeup but it was expensive and it's goodย :bradley:

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, eddyjeddy said:

When people say his past is f*cked this that etc letโ€™s reminds ourselves and turn the camera to ourselves: everyone made mistakes in their past and so we have

Not as bad as him. He was literally an adult when we said those racist things. Its inexcusable.

gagaxsebert

One word for this video: TRAGICย :sharon:

- Itโ€™s obviously scripted. And heโ€™s probably suing Tati (for defamation) & amorphe. I hope Tati has this evidence she claims cause gurl...

- That was the most insincere apology to James. He said Iโ€™m sorry and Iโ€™m the same sentence said โ€œIโ€™m sure James would agree that we have bigger problems in the world.โ€ Umm no sh*t but Iโ€™m sure James is still traumatised after the year he had last year.

- At least he stood by Shane. Two peas in a pod should go down together, Iโ€™ll keep it at thatย :selena:

- It doesnโ€™t sit well with me that he brought up black lives matter & poc facing discrimination in makeup just to fluff up his brand for new releases. He shouldโ€™ve just showed his support and left it at that.

Used to be HighRoad

3 minutes ago, eddyjeddy said:

Girl just months ago he was still saying James Charles was a rapist in a radio show, wyd? Even AFTER posting a video saying "nEvEr DoInG tHiS aGaiN".

My guess is this new release he has in August is gonna be a foundation line with countless shades to clean his racist imageย :bear:

Rat Boy
2 hours ago, eddyjeddy said:

I bet none of us have made mistakes as big as the ones he has made. For example, I have never falsely accused an ex-friend of sexual assault because I was jealous of their success.ย 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Archived