• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOP
On 7/18/2020 at 8:17 PM, Animal Claws said:

6-911.png

Overall Score8,344

Highest Score: 11 @Cupid Boy @Sneaky @ProjectJoanne @HighRoad @Bjaf @BABBLYON @Noir @GagaTwunk @Blue Madonna @huttont @Fame Romance @gagaschickens @Mirrion Rizzons

Lowest Score: 0 @Yukia 

COMMENTS

Reveal hidden contents

𝗖𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 𝗧𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 - Perhaps Gaga’s most experimental song on the album, which I love. The vocal mixing and editing really adds to the effect of the song. I catch myself singing “my biggest enemy is me, pop a 911” all the time. Only issue I have with this song is that is really goes nowhere. It’s very one note, but the lyrics are what makes it stand out. 

𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘀𝗴𝘂𝘆 - Never been really a fan of the robotic voice effect, but it's incredibly catchy and the transition between interlude II and the song... Whew!

𝗕𝗮𝗱𝗚𝘂𝗿𝗹𝗠𝗮𝗱𝗴𝗲 - If we count the interlude i would’ve given it an 8

𝗝𝗮𝗻𝗲𝘁 - A masterpiece, honestly! One of the best songs she has recorded. I feel this is perhaps her best written single, and really gets to the theme of the album very concisely. The production features that throbbing baseline like SL but is slightly quieter on 911. The sheer agony of the lyrics contrasted with the joyful, easily consumable production is a skill that very few possess!

𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗶𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗘 6 - Second favorite song from this album !

𝗖𝗿𝗲𝘆𝗸 - This sounds like a darker version of the song ARTPOP, but has so many other elements, reminds me of Government Hooker with the pre-chorus, and the melody in the verses and chorus sound very Poker Face and Paparazzi even saying "PAPA notha one" basically, lol.

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘀 - Ooo boy my most unpopular opinion on the whole album but no matter how hard I try I just can’t fully get into it. The intro scalps me after CII, but as it goes on it just gets a little too repetitive for me. It’s a specific “in the mood for it” bop for me I guess. 

𝗙𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆𝗚𝗮 - i really hated it because of the autotune at first but it’s grown on me. still hate the autotune but i can kinda get past it

𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗝𝗼𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗲 - The chorus just sounds so saddened and empty and depressed almost, love it! 

𝗕𝗷𝗮𝗳 - UGH THIS ONE. Best of the album. Absolute masterpiece. The CII-to-911 transition is the very definition of iconic. When she said the lyrics in the Zane interview, I never could've imagined that it would sound like that. The "ooh-ooh"s in the pre-chorus alone make it an 11.

𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗣 - I did not expect a song like this on the album. Such a great beat and I love Robotga

𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗕𝗬𝗟𝗢𝗡 - This song is the MOMENT! It is my favorite track off of Chromatica. It's lyricism is Gaga at her strongest, that pre-chorus production and melody is out of this world! It's one of her most personal tracks as well, and I can relate to it on a spiritual level. It's one of Gaga's best, periodt. 

𝗖𝗷𝗗𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗲𝗻 - The transition, the vocals, the beat, the contrast between the lyrics and the music - so good. 

𝗕𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗻𝗮 - This is the song with the lyrics I can most relate to. And the biggest grower and the album for me. At first this song was on the same level as Alice but now I'm really into it. The beat is really easy to move to. And maybe goes a little harder than SL. The lyrics really hit me in a little-to-close-for-comfort kinda way. The ooo-a-oohs are divine.

𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗸𝗲𝘁𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗮 - The second big slap in the face from this album. I'm usually not a big fan of autotune but it works so so good on this one (like on Paper Gangsta and Heavy Metal Lover). It's definitely the 'Alien' song' from Chromatica. I would love to see a music video for this track. 

𝗙𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗞1991 - This one is a grower, might just be the weirdest one on this album. The interlude transition of course slays. 

𝗗𝗲𝗹𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 - She snapped, the transition ugh

𝗬𝘅𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗻 - While I'm not a fan of this song I have to recognize this is the most successful Uffie-like interpretation of glitch/electroclash music which used to be very popular between 2006 and 2012. This song won't age well, but it will be remembered as one of the all-time best songs within its niche.

𝗠 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲 - At first, I thought 911 was just "okay," but after more listens to it, I think it's a great song. Lyrically, this is absolutely one of her most powerful songs—not only on Chromatica, but just in general. Sonically, I like how robotic it is. I feel like this song could've been on BTW, or maybe ARTPOP.

𝗕𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗔𝘄𝗮𝘆 - The lyrics are personal to Gaga, but that doesn't help the song for me. The song is mediocre at best. I'm not a fan of the chorus in particular. The transistion from Chromatica II into the song is one of the album's finest moments though.

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗸𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗸 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗻 - CrazyGa is back with this track. Depressive lyrics expressed by robotic insensible voice, asking for a help in a creepy way. 

𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗣𝗢𝗣𝗦𝗬𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗬 - Wow. Brilliant. The transition brings it up .5 points. 

2𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹4𝗖𝗼𝗼𝗹 - To be able to write such a fun, yet dramatic and deeply personal song is inspiring. Gaga does it better than anyone.

𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗔𝘀𝘁 - CII to 911 transition is highlight of this album. Should be a single and it's growing so fast to claim my favourite song from this album title. 

𝗵𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗼𝗳𝗰𝘆 - The chorus has been stuck in my head the most but for some reason there's just a little flaw. Maybe it's the distortion idk. Might grow some more over time tho. 

𝗡𝗼𝗶𝗿 - Mary Jane Holland and Heavy Metal Lover's long lost sister. I love everything about this.

𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗦𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵 - Lyrically a very strong song, but the production is just not it for me

𝗖𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗟𝘂𝗿𝗸𝗲𝗿 - 911 - 112 = 799... 799 is not 69 unfortunately 

𝗦𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗲 - It's an OK song.

𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗧𝘄𝘂𝗻𝗸 - The dramatic transition from Chromatica II to 911 will go down in history. 911 is a siren song with the lyrical genius only Gaga is capable of. When this song comes on, I am hypnotized and violently crank up the volume. Don't we all wish we could conquer ourselves and live life to the fullest? As someone who copes with depression and anxiety, this song hits home and is a top 10 favorite LG song. 911 perfectly combines raw personal experience, incredible lyrics, and an irresistible thumping bass. 

𝗣𝗲𝗻𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗲 - The beginning and the verses are SO GOOD, but the chorus is so bad that it sounds fanmade.

𝗧𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 - Underrated. One of the best off the album.

𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗼 - Now here’s a SONG, phags and phaguettes! Lyrics are amazing, production is lovely and I really have nothing bad to say about it except it’s kind of repetitive.

𝗗𝘂𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗛𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗿 - The song would be incredible if the chorus was more explosive. The chorus is the most boring part of the song. Gets an 8 because of the transition

𝗘𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗱 - Throwback bop! A highlight, this is Gaga at her most prolific musically.

𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗲 - Psychotic gaga is back! where the song is actually about anti-psychotic.

𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶 - I don't love this song. I dislike when Gaga sings this way. But some of it sounds good and the intro from Chromatica II makes it a must-listen on the album.

𝗴𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗶 - The SheiBe of Chromatica, literally. I’m in love with it, especially the autotuned voice. Her voice in the chorus gives me The Fame vibes. I can’t stop singing this song all day long, it’s got an infectious beat and it’s so catchy. Love it. 

𝗠𝗮𝗱𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗚𝗼𝗼 𝗚𝗼𝗼 - This is the first truly great song on the album, and the transition was a cultural reset.

𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 - One of the best song of the album. The transition makes it even better!

𝗱𝗮𝗱𝗿𝘂 - Classic, old school Gaga

𝘃𝗲𝗲𝗲𝗻08 - Pretty basic tbh.

𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀𝘀 - I can't find a single bad thing to say about this. I relate to it on a personal level due to the fact I take psychiatric medication so maybe I'm biased but aside from that it's just such a great track. She really chose to be open and honest with this one and I appreciate that so much with Gaga. A lot of people would want to hide that they struggle with mental illness and take meds like this but she owns it and that's what makes this entire album so great. Very special piece 

𝗟𝗼𝗲𝗽𝗽𝗸𝗲 - Upon first listen, this was my favorite song from the album. As time goes on, the whole album has grown on me, but I still feel the same way about this song as I did in the beginning. I still love it, but it just hasn't grown on me has hard as the others did. Still the best transition on the album though!

𝗢𝗚 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗻 - Great, aside from the chorus.

𝗚𝘂𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗼 𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 - A little bit repetitive

𝗵𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗻𝘁 - The most classic Gaga song. It isn’t what I expected by the title but it’s so catchy. The beat is sick

𝗛𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗢𝗳𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗼𝘄 - Giving it an 8.0 because of its solid production and addicting repeatability, but knocking off a few points for it's rather bland chorus and short length. 

𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗖𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻 - Amazing, relatable. One of the best, it's a bit like the Sheiße/Venus of the album

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗚𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗲 - ICONIC ASS SONG, the production, the vocals OMG

𝘀𝗻𝗸𝘀𝗾 - even without the transition the songs is a stand out. does lose me towards the end but the song is just so clean to listen to. 

𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗥𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 - An instant crush, this song is perfect both sonically and lyrically 

𝗣𝗼𝗹𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗲𝗶𝘀𝘁 - My #8 via BiasSorter

Used to be #6 when I did the test a month ago. It's the first song (not counting ROM, which we knew before) that interested me more during the first listen (my first listen was such a big disappointment, I've had to listen to the album 4 times to start feeling the love). Verses are amazing, but chorus feels lazy.

𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗶 - I love the beginning obviously, love the chorus. The verses however.. Hard to understand, I don't like the vocal effect on those. I love the outro when she says patch the line A LOT though. It's a good song, very experimental. Though I think the fanbase exagerates how good it is.. 

𝗧𝘄𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 - 911 is a skip. I said what I said. Hopefully hearing it live will change my thoughts. 

𝗝𝗚𝗗 - Very experimental and I did not like it at first, but it definitely grew on me and it is a bop!

𝗜𝗺𝗻𝗼𝘁𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗲10 - Love Chromatica II's fade into 911. Though I don't know much about them, 911 gives me Daft Punk vibes and the Chromaticia/robotic/futuristic/galactic sound is clear. As someone who fears the pharmaceutical industry and what it does to people, a song about her meds honestly makes me uncomfortable ("Paradise is in my hand") -- and perhaps it should.

𝗗𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹 - Sounds like a 2010 electropop track. Exactly what I’ve been missing from pop music! 

𝗗𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗮𝗻 - Extremely overrated

𝗦𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮 𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗶 - A bop. Is just the Venus cousin with The Fame acquaintances, no doubt is one of the highlights on the album. 

𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 - Lyrical masterpiece. Very Gaga, very ARTPOP. I love it.

𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗮𝗺𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿 - A really new sound for gaga. Vocals and production are interesting and succesful. THAT TRANSITION. The chorus could have used more lyrical variety tho.

𝗘𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗯𝗮𝗻 - I don't know why but I see this song as a tribute to Kraftwerk , Krautrock and the Neue Deutsche Welle, with these modular indsutrial 80s synths. I like the vocal harmonies during the second verses and most of all I like the ambivalence in the structure between the dynamic verses, the fevery prechorus and the robotic softer chorus as a representation of the brain disconnection after popping a 911. It reminds me of "Poppy Computer" album.

𝗽𝘂𝗴𝘀𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗱𝗿𝘂𝗴𝘀 - one of the best on the entire album.

𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗸𝗼𝗸𝗼 - Amazing production, really touching lyrics. The only think I don't love about this song is the robotic vocals in the verses. I don't dislike them, but I'm not in love with them.

𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 - The most experimental track on this album. Wasn't a big fan of this track, when I first heard it, but now I really like it.

𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗻𝘀 - legendary, chromatica's scheisse

𝗜𝘃𝘆 - I'm always hearing something new in this song even after a month of listening

𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗽𝗵𝗲𝗻 - Great song but a little overrated by little monsters. 

𝗦𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗺 𝗘𝗵 - The intro and the switch in tone and instrumental is awesome and creative of her. I love the beat and I feel like she sounds like TF-TFM Era Gaga in this song. 

𝗢𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 - Fantastic production, incredibly catchy, hard hitting, one of the highlights of the album. The robotic voices really work here.

@Yukia

miley cyrus 2015 vmas GIF

COME ON GAYS!!

• 2 months later...

Archived