1. 1. Gaga Discography Megarate

Featured Posts

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy
5 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

uhm more like
ScornfulLoneEelelephant-size_restricted.

Omg a rat is a rat :bear:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Just now, Animal Claws said:

KINDNESS PUNKS

"Kindness Punks is the group that will guarantee peace on the planet Chromatica.  Without time for bad energy, the members of this group will work so that everyone can live beeeeem of good"

Welcome: @lifeasgeorge @Josip @Randomaccessmemory @2School4Cool @Doot @Ivy @Glamourpuss

giphy.gif

LadyGagStupid.jpg

I should have been a freedom fighter. :fatcat:

Pennywise
Just now, Doot said:

I'm tribeless :fatcat:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Animal Claws
Just now, Doot said:

Why? :yennefer:

Pennywise

Okay so I have a legitimate question about the world of Chromatica. Where do tribeless people go? Is it like the world of Divergent where the "tribeless" are cast out of society? But that doesn't sound very kind :triggered:

Then again, if you "have to" pick a tribe, is Chromatica a fascist regime? :poot:

If the "no one thing is greater than another" thing is great, why are some of the tribes are named, like, "junkyard scavengers" while others are, like, more elite? 

If the "Government officials" is a separate group, does it mean that the Chromatica government is an elite group that is set apart from the rest?

Who gives the Kindness Punks the power to play police???

Gaga, I need answers :triggered:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Animal Claws said:

GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS

Government Officials are those people who will fight for justice and equality, always thinking about the collective good.

Screen-Shot-2020-03-01-at-13-04-39.png

The fact they represent and fight for justice and they have guns, I see what you meant Gaga :ally:

Animal Claws
2 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Okay so I have a legitimate question about the world of Chromatica. Where do tribeless people go? Is it like the world of Divergent where the "tribeless" are cast out of society? But that doesn't sound very kind :triggered:

Then again, if you "have to" pick a tribe, is Chromatica a fascist regime? :poot:

If the "no one thing is greater than another" thing is great, why are some of the tribes are named, like, "junkyard scavengers" while others are, like, more elite? 

If the "Government officials" is a separate group, does it mean that the Chromatica government is an elite group that is set apart from the rest?

Who gives the Kindness Punks the power to play police???

Gaga, I need answers :triggered:

@BorisIsHere

We need answers :dom:

Hebi
2 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

JUNKYARD SCAVENGERS

The Junkyard Scavengers work to ensure that the planet Chromatica is always organized and in good working order, because nothing flows well if everything is in a NSFW mess.

Welcome: @monketsharona @Hebi @radioactive @Twitter @HeavyCapiLover @HausOfHarlow @BadGurlMadge

black-tribe.gif

Screen-Shot-2020-03-01-at-13-01-12.png

That sound like a mods description :madge:

Archived