💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Visualization of audio features in Gaga's discography

anonanon

Featured Posts

anonanon

Is data art welcome here :bear:

I made this using audio features extracted from Spotify. Should be high-res if you open in a new tab.

Easter egg: the decorative audio wave is an excerpt from Chromatica I

posterok-copy-copy.png

I'm not a designer :poot: and this is my first time making something like this, so don't be afraid to post any feedback/criticism!

I'll start us off by saying I should have removed "liveness" bc none of these songs are live and the category makes no sense :poot:

Edited just now by anonanon

raragaga

you should really look into studying graphic design, because you're very good

xoxo

anonanon
11 minutes ago, raragaga said:

you should really look into studying graphic design, because you're very good

Thanks, that's nice of you to say. If I were able to go back to school I would have loved to do information design. For now I guess I am hoping to pick up some things on my own via side projects. I do need to read more, though.

I'd really like to get a more visualization focused job in the future and I know some people who have gone the self-taught route so at least it's not impossible.

raragaga
4 minutes ago, anonanon said:

Thanks, that's nice of you to say. If I were able to go back to school I would have loved to do information design. For now I guess I am hoping to pick up some things on my own via side projects. I do need to read more, though.

I'd really like to get a more visualization focused job in the future and I know some people who have gone the self-taught route so at least it's not impossible.

i believe in you! you definitely have the talent.

xoxo

Sorcerer

I don't get the measurements :poot: but the visuals look great :applause:

Maybe you could change the colors that are similar to neon green so that the albums will be more discernible. Hot pink or something.

anonanon
9 hours ago, Sorceress said:

I don't get the measurements :poot: but the visuals look great :applause:

Maybe you could change the colors that are similar to neon green so that the albums will be more discernible. Hot pink or something.

yeah it seems like I need to provide a little more explanation
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll keep the colors in mind. I was using Google AI's Turbo color palette but I interpolated the colors pretty close together.

• 2 months later...

Archived