đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bruce Springsteen praises Lana Del Rey

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

Jose P
Just now, Majora said:

Hi there, please refrain from the personal attacks, thank you.

OT: Interesting...

Hi there, please refrain from mass sad reacting everything that involves positive reception to artists you don’t like, which seems to be every artist that isn’t Gaga, thank you.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Varys
2 minutes ago, Majora said:

Hi there, please refrain from the personal attacks, thank you.

B9301834-998E-42A8-AD10-C58B97E9C5E9.gif

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Justin Drew Bieber
1 minute ago, Jose P said:

Hi there, please refrain from mass sad reacting everything that involves positive reception to artists you don’t like, which seems to be every artist that isn’t Gaga, thank you.

Thank you, I retracted the reactions.

Varys
4 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Are you gone from discord?

Justin Drew Bieber
23 minutes ago, Varys said:

Omg you are that annoying heracross. Like what are you doing with your life all that negative energy phew @Majora

FYI, I don’t appreciate your tone, please show me the respect I’ve shown you. 

Varys
18 minutes ago, Majora said:

FYI, I don’t appreciate your tone, please show me the respect I’ve shown you. 

I have never interacted with you until one post ago. From what I have seen on this forum you shouldnt lecture anyone about respect with these passive aggressive reactions to any artist that isnt gaga. If you wanna sad the OP fine. But it is really annoying if you ridicule members for just expresses their love for an artist. Or when someone post a biography about grace jones for exemple and you give these sarcastic reactions. Like these are facts there is nothing to disagree on and your just being petty for the sake of it.  

Awakened M

312706D900000578-0-image-m-30_1455622455

Yes, daddy. That purple hand has the right idea.:lolly:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Justin Drew Bieber
1 minute ago, Varys said:

I have never interacted with you until one post ago. From what I have seen on this forum you shouldnt lecture anyone about respect with these passive aggresice reactions to any artist that isnt gaga. If you wanna sad the OP fine. But it is really annoying if you ridicule members for just expressief their love for an artist. Or when someone post a biography about grace jones doen exemple and you give these sarcastic reactions. Like these are facts there is nothing to disagree on and your just being petty for the sake of it.  

I apologize for my occasional pettiness, and I don’t mean to come off as passive aggressive.

Varys
4 minutes ago, Majora said:

I apologize for my occasional pettiness, and I don’t mean to come off as passive aggressive.

I doubt that but lets give you the benefit of the doubt. I apogogize for targeting you.

• 2 months later...
FfFfFfFF

Once again, Bruce Springsteen has praised Lana Del Rey speaking on the album Norman F**king Rockwell.  He and his wife are big fans and have said this about it: “NFR! Just the detail of the writing. It is really novelistic and cinematic and quite adorable. ”

iLBbsU89i-BFdfDwzewHKC5MAxS9HE-zLKNFZWFT

From Lana Del Rey Updates on Youtube

• 4 weeks later...

Archived