💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Music exec: no concerts until 2022

Spock

Featured Posts

GaGaAst

Gaga can get pregnant, deliver child and take care of them for a year. This will give her enough personal time. 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suuus
31 minutes ago, Rio said:

I never expected this until 2022. Don't think anyone has, considering they're racing for a vaccine.

Its just his opinion not a fact so take this with a grain of salt 

Ziggy
19 hours ago, Delulu Rogers said:

She can do Europe and even add Asian dates next year if North America is still dying in 2021. Honestly at least Americans got the JWT and enigma. Us international fans have been starving for years 

It's still going to look reckless to tour the world when a virus if ravaging her home population lmao (Though I wish she could as well).

RenegAde

People melting down cuz they can't attend shows for two years ?? Isnt being alive more important 

Daylight Jokers

If TCB's cancelled maybe she can film one with no audience and release a DVD of it instead.

Festivals will take place as soon as the government allows it, everyone can make dumb guesses.

high heeled fem
7 hours ago, Rio said:

Great social distancing in my English county thanks. 👍🏼👍🏼  You're paying too much attention to the mainstream media's articles on big cities, like London. I bet majority of the UK is nothing like that, if my town district is anything to go by. Boris isn't that bad, considering what others across the pond have. He's tried to phase things in. He didn't say to inject bleach or to not wear masks

Boris is a horrible person, lol I’m British m8! & I’m not listening to any bloody media!  I’m not talking about London my family/ friends lives in Brighton, Cornwall and some smaller cities. He needs to follow what’s happening in Australia right now, massive country smaller population and they are on massive lockdown again will be clear soon like NZ. Remember land size over population (Britain TINY land size giant population !) 

I guess your a torie so we shall end it at that! 

Archived