💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Who actually took advantage of the 99 cent Amazon sale?

Ray of Light

Featured Posts

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ray of Light

Kind of off-topic, but why do people make such a big deal out of this .99 thing anyway? If she was selling an album for like $40 that'd be a bigger deal. Surely it just reflects she's not that bothered about profits. Over charging is way worse than under charging.

She still got the full price of the album though! :cryga: Amazon lost the profit.

Ellie Sioux

She still got the full price of the album though! :cryga: Amazon lost the profit.

Oh :laughga: I don't know how these things work.

But ssshhhh.... the public don't need to know that..... :adam:

JeffSwift

Nope, I ran on down to my local Tesco the minute school ended and spent £11 on it like a good stan. :yes:

Kind of off-topic, but why do people make such a big deal out of this .99 thing anyway? If she was selling an album for like $40 that'd be a bigger deal. Surely it just reflects she's not that bothered about profits. Over charging is way worse than under charging.

The controversy lies within the 1,000,000 in the first week. Many people (me) find that it was unfair that they counted it was one of the 17 albums that have sold 1,000,000 in the first week. I don't think it should have counted.

Dangerous Man

The controversy lies within the 1,000,000 in the first week. Many people (me) find that it was unfair that they counted it was one of the 17 albums that have sold 1,000,000 in the first week. I don't think it should have counted.

oh c'mon. just give it to gagz. T swift had already 2 first week million seller albums. :laughga:

and to the Op, no, I bought the physical copy of BTW and I don't who really benefited that 99 cents deal... :hor:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

JeffSwift

oh c'mon. just give it to gagz. T swift had already 2 first week million seller albums. :laughga:

and to the Op, no, I bought the physical copy of BTW and I don't who really benefited that 99 cents deal... :hor:

Oh yeah I don't really care anymore, but when it first happened I was prettttttty pissed lol

Dangerous Man

Oh yeah I don't really care anymore, but when it first happened I was prettttttty pissed lol

coz Speak Now had only 1,024,000 sold copies on its first week (if I'm not mistaking), while BTW had 1.1M+ copiles sold on its first week,.. right? :toofunny:

JeffSwift

coz Speak Now had only 1,024,000 sold copies on its first week (if I'm not mistaking), while BTW had 1.1M+ copiles sold on its first week,.. right?

Speak Now was 1,047,000 I think. It was just unfair lol. I was pretty pressed about it. But Red shattered BTW so idc anymore :D

Dangerous Man

Speak Now was 1,047,000 I think. It was just unfair lol. I was pretty pressed about it. But Red shattered BTW so idc anymore :D

be ready for ARTPOP tho... :hor:

Dangerous Man

I don't think gaga has a snowball's chance in hell to get over 1,000,000 copies though.

we'll see... :fan:

Gerrard174

I don't think gaga has a snowball's chance in hell to get over 1,000,000 copies though.

i don't think either,I think she will do 800k at max this time but the album will sold more consistently compared to BTW

Lizzie Jacobson

Not me. But I mean, this is just to annoy Gaga and her fanbase. Katy Perry discounts her songs all the time, Madonna gave her album to her fans with a MDNA ticket, and Taylor Swift put Red inside of a box of Papa Jonh's like if the album was a cereal toy. But nobody really talks about it.

Gaga is just going through that time on her career where all the media is against her.

When I bought Fame at Macy's the guy try to sell me the Justin Beiber perfume and said it came with a CD

Archived