💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Who actually took advantage of the 99 cent Amazon sale?

Ray of Light

Featured Posts

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nope. Illegally downloaded the album.

same here guuurl. the second it appeared online :derpga:

me.

and the reason most of you didn't participate...... was b/c you weren't a giant fan the day she released btw

thus you couldn't have bought it, but many to most of her hardcore fans then... did purchase it... and most of everybody on this site at the time, bought it at least once on amazon, if not multiple times..... b/c it was only 99 cents & it added to sales, so of course we bought it. just sayin.

i didn't buy it because i would rather save those 99 cents to buy a small bag of chips or candy :nails:

jk but seriously i'll rather save my money

:lolgaga:

EnigmaMonstr

Taylor Swift is putting that album ERRYYWHERE. They sell it at my work (Hollister) and at Starbucks.... like how much more random can you get? (besides being delivered with a pizza..)

WarriorPrince

No, i didnt even buy the album the week it released. I downloaded it Illegally because back then i didnt feel the need to support Gaga.

But if i could and if i was a big fan back then, i'd buy a lot of copies to increase album sales. I lot of fans did that.

dont worry, i eventually bought a physical copy of BTW ;)

me.

and the reason most of you didn't participate...... was b/c you weren't a giant fan the day she released btw :tea:

thus you couldn't have bought it, but many to most of her hardcore fans then... did purchase it... and most of everybody on this site at the time, bought it at least once on amazon, if not multiple times..... b/c it was only 99 cents & it added to sales, so of course we bought it. just sayin.

No, I just didn't have a credit/debit card. I did buy the physical copy, though. :coffee:

TheEdgeof96

I did buy it through Amazon's discount. But I had already bought BTW, Judas, TEOG, and Hair through iTunes, and later completed the deluxe album on there for like $7 so it worked out anyway.

zNetworkMonster

No, i didnt even buy the album the week it released. I downloaded it Illegally because back then i didnt feel the need to support Gaga.

But if i could and if i was a big fan back then, i'd buy a lot of copies to increase album sales. I lot of fans did that.

dont worry, i eventually bought a physical copy of BTW ;)

will you support Gaga in ARTPOP eras and will you buy her singles/albums legally now?

WarriorPrince

will you support Gaga in ARTPOP eras and will you buy her singles/albums legally now?

Yeah sure, why not.

I will buy the CD's and the digital version of her singles but not on itunes since i cant use it.

sorry for the off topic convo moderators, xoxo

zNetworkMonster

Yeah sure, why not.

I will buy the CD's and the digital version of her singles but not on itunes since i cant use it.

sorry for the off topic convo moderators, xoxo

i would really like to buy her songs on amazon but i cant it says its now avaible in my country and so on only iTunes left for me to support her digital sales 3>

Archived