💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Who actually took advantage of the 99 cent Amazon sale?

Ray of Light

Featured Posts

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StefJAGermanotta

I bought the 99 cent since you get an upgrade of 20 gb memory free on Amazon player. So I took advantage of the sale.

Of course I have the CD and the BTW bluray.

RAMROD

SHADE. :fan:

Anyway,

I guess more people did find that promo helpful.

I guess mostly are people who are either in financial trouble, or cheap skate.

Personally i dont use it.

But i feel happy if that makes more people can access and buy Gaga music legally.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I bought like 3 copies on amazon and gifted them to my friends, and I know a lot of other Gaga fans that did the same thing.

3q425253qwewq

Went to Wal-mart, had a meltdown on aisle 3 & got 5 copies. I was given 75.00 and was told to "gift" them, but I kept them all. I broke 2 of them on accident, so good idea I over indulged.

[One of them broke from me raving my face off and stepping on it while doing a high-kick across the room ]

The song was hair. :redface:

KPotatodorkK

me.

and the reason most of you didn't participate...... was b/c you weren't a giant fan the day she released btw :tea:

thus you couldn't have bought it, but many to most of her hardcore fans then... did purchase it... and most of everybody on this site at the time, bought it at least once on amazon, if not multiple times..... b/c it was only 99 cents & it added to sales, so of course we bought it. just sayin.

Archived