💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy Perry's "Smile" tracklist

Smith

Featured Posts

Anderson123

I’ve only listened to the previously released singles once so I think I’m gonna give the album a listen from start to finish when it comes out. 

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
organic salad
3 hours ago, illySpencer said:

The same as yours... Katy aslo promoted BLM + the next election, while being 8+ months pregnant and she is  also doing the promo of Smile. GaGa HAS NO EXCUSE ! 

Gaga DOES NOT NEED AN EXCUSE. It's her album, her career, HER life. 

Every artist is different. If Gaga believes now's not the time (for her) to promote her album, it's up to her. Interscope's fine with it. It's not like they can force her to do something she doesn't want to do. Not anymore.

If she does need an excuse, she's got one. Gaga has a CHRONIC ILLNESS. She takes anti-depressants and an antipsychotic just to function like a normal human being. That's NEWS to you?

"911" is about M&M's? You skipped all her interviews? Being FORCED to do things she doesn't want to do is bad for her. Stress is bad for her. Mental illness is no joke.

Where are all those self-righteous, holier-than-thou, morally superior "fans" who BULLIED and harassed her for delaying Chromatica? Oh, she wanted to wait until she could hit the promo trail and sell more albums, we don't care! WE JUST NEED NEW MUSIC!

Those HYPOCRITES could NOT be more wrong.:ladyhaha: And they're harassing her again... for NOT caring about selling more albums?  

It's all about the music - and the music speaks for itself. Chromatica debuted at #1. Gaga seems happy, but some of her "fans" insist that the album is a "failure" and she needs to promote it like right now. With fans like these, who needs haters? 

Gaga has RADICALLY ACCEPTED her condition. Maybe her fans should, too. Or go stan someone else! Simple as that.:trollga:  

organic salad
5 hours ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Idk what everybody is being so negative for. The album has had amazing promo and more singles than chromatica ever will. So what if the singles are flopping? She’s still enjoying the era and pulling all the strings unlike someone else we know...

I’m still excited for the album regardless and wish her all the best. Let’s not forget she’s very pregnant at this point and she’s in her mid 30s and 12 years into her career. 

Katy is OVEREXPOSED. When American Idol was on, people saw her on TV every week for free, and she's been promoting all these singles on the show and off for like a year. Sometimes LESS is more. 

The GP will "re-discover" her sooner or later, trust me. Either way, it doesn't matter. She seems very HAPPY about the baby. It's like she isn't just promoting her album but sharing her happiness with her fans. Good for her!  

Maybe she's doing all this now because she wants to spend more time with her baby the first couple months? With her lucrative AI gig she can afford to take some time off. Life is more than Billboard charts, you know. 

Wonder if she'll do a n*de cover shoot like Serena W. Or maybe after the baby's born.:heart:

what a messy era from katy. i want her to have a successful era again but we can tell this album is going to fl0p. i just wish she sticks to the 70's retro image for NRO, small talk, HIH for this album but she changed it to the clown themed. anyways there are 2 options for her to get back on top again. 

1. take a break from the music industry, no features, no new music for at least 2 years 

2. release another album with a hip hop/ trap inspired tracks in 2021, change her image with black hair and stuff + high profile features (ariana, taylor, etc) 

SEANGT

Hoping there are some bops like NRO. that's the only song I really like so far. I was really looking forward to her album when I thought it might all sound like that. 

SchwineLove
7 hours ago, illySpencer said:

The same as yours... Katy aslo promoted BLM + the next election, while being 8+ months pregnant and she is  also doing the promo of Smile. GaGa HAS NO EXCUSE ! 

no excuse? says who? you? Lol, who are you? her manager? her conscience? her mother? her "fan"? say whatever you dislike, but who are you to say Gaga has no excuse lol

illySpencer
14 hours ago, SchwineLove said:

no excuse? says who? you? Lol, who are you? her manager? her conscience? her mother? her "fan"? say whatever you dislike, but who are you to say Gaga has no excuse lol

I'm God, so on your knees and kiss my toes ! :trollga:

Reginald

Based on these song titles, Katy really meant it when she said that this album would have "one for the gay clubs,"  :air: emphasis on "one."

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Archived