💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Ellie Goulding - Brightest Blue

gagaxsebert

Featured Posts

Babel

It’s getting decent reviews by critics so far. Maybe it’s not made for pop forums, idk. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OBEY
On 7/16/2020 at 7:29 PM, ProjectJoanne said:

Reductive :trollga:

Miss Elena stays unbothered with her 81 on Metacritic !

2 minutes ago, OBEY said:

I was just kidding because I had an album come out in April called Blue, Ellie Goulding is one of my favorite artists and I'm so glad her Brighest Blue is doing so well! :firega:

Anderson123

I can’t believe this is out now. Back when she announced I thought it was still so far away. Damn 2020 has been quite a year. 

Chromatography
4 minutes ago, OBEY said:

right? all i see here is pressed gaga stans bitter that she can’t crack an 80 on metacritic. if it’s not “bangers” the whole way through people don’t like it and it’s a real shame 

slayo
On 7/16/2020 at 7:10 PM, HausOfAntonio said:

She used to be one of my faves back during the Halcyon era. After the Fifty Shades stuff she collapsed in quality and Delirium was a trainwreck. I haven’t kept up with any of her releases since then. Is this worth it? Is it more to the vibe of her earlier work or still the same tired sound from the past years?

I cant stress how much I used to adore her enough :bradley:

This album is the closest thing to Halcyon we have yet, nothing like the singles previously released and pushed by her record label. I was pleasantly surprised by this record. Start, Love I’m Given, New Heights, Tides, and Brightest Blue all sound like they could belong on the Halcyon album. Give it a try!

Make it stupid!

OBEY
5 minutes ago, slayo said:

This album is the closest thing to Halcyon we have yet, nothing like the singles previously released and pushed by her record label. I was pleasantly surprised by this record. Start, Love I’m Given, New Heights, Tides, and Brightest Blue all sound like they could belong on the Halcyon album. Give it a try!

Bleach is one of my highlights omg, her voice on this track :giveup: 

slayo
7 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Bleach is one of my highlights omg, her voice on this track :giveup: 

That one too!

Make it stupid!

gagaxsebert

Start has really grown on me since the album released

Used to be HighRoad

OBEY
21 minutes ago, HighRoad said:

Start has really grown on me since the album released

Me too ! I like new heights too but I thought I would like it more bc people hyped the song a lot before the release.

HausOfAntonio

Ok girlies, just finished my listen. 

OBVIOUSLY a step up from Post-Halcyon work, but not as good as her debut + sophomore. Its clear she’s matured as a person and the naive charm of her younger days is not there anymore, just like Gaga in Chromatica and that a-ok. That being said, I didn’t fee particularly thrilled by any of the track on the album, but it was a pleasant experience overall. 

My first listen highlights are: Power, How Deep, Tides and Brightest Blue. The rest was pleasant enough but not memorable enough atm. My opinion tends to change with more listens though. 

• 2 weeks later...
HausOfHarlow

Brightest Blue debuted at #1 in the UK - any idea where to find or what the commercial performance was in the US?

Wolf Boy

Dullest Blue. Couldn’t get into this.

Still waiting for her to do something as good as Halcyon/Starry Eyed again.

Archived